Chapter 10

Hyejin pov

After getting my new powers little pain crossed my small body. I went to sleep after the pain reduced.

"Cupcake wake up, we have to talk then go to school, you will be late" I heard Jimin saying and shaking my whole body. 

"I am sleepy 10 mins more" I said covering my head with the blankets. 

"Yaah, Hye wake up don't you want to see your parents' new letter and know our powers too" Jungkook said. 

I opened my one eye to see Jimin waving an envelope and tried to get up from the bed to take it but my body didn't respond. 

"I think my body needs more sleep and rest" I said and within a blink of eye I was in Jungkook's muscular arms. 

"I will take her to the washroom, Hyung you make the breakfast" Jungkook said to Jimin. 

"I wanted to read the letter first" I whined like a child and he shushed me. 

"Here take your toothbrush" he said and I brushed my teeth. 

"Wow, you got your fangs" Jungkook said. 

"Yipppee!!" I cheered. 

"Okay Mr. Jungkook I would like you to get out of here because I don't want the pervert eyes of yours to see me strip" I said pushing him as I made eye contact with him. 

"Oh fuck I can strip you with my eyes now and lick you all way from your lips to your neck then.." I heard his thoughts. 

"Holy fuck I never knew you were so much of a pervert. Go shoo" I said closing the door. 

"I didn't say a word" Jungkook mumbled leaving the room. 

"Good morningggggggggggggggggg" 

"Here comes another pervert" I muttered and closed my eyes to meet him I mean my Gem.

"I can hear that" my dear gem yelled. 

"Where were you till now? No gibberish from night?" I asked. 

"I went for a gem meeting" 

"You guys have a meeting too?" 

"Of course I can contact with other gems" 

"Oh" 

"I only talked for the sake of you and got some info" he said wiggling his eyebrows. 

"What information did you get?" I asked. 

"About you next soulmate" 

"Really?" I got excited hearing soulmate. 

"He is capable of curing anyone and relation with water too. I don't know his name but let me give you a sight of him" and a sight of a magazine cover or something came in front of my eyes. 

"Vogue? Oh lord he must be famous" my eyes travelled to see whose picture was on it. 

"So, Mr. World Wide Handsome is my soulmate too" I smirked to myself. 

{A/N- Ignore his haircolour and eye colours}

"You know him?"  my gem asked.

"Obviously bro everyone knows him. Now don't talk let me shower and I have to talk with the boys also" I said and opened my eyes.

I took shower and changed into my school uniform. 

"Hey boys" I greeted as I settled my butt on the chair. 

"Hello!!" 

"Guys I have to tell yo..." I was cut by Jimin. 

"No let us first fill you about us and the powers then you will" he said. 

"Spill" I replied. 

"Okay I got the power of teleportation and maybe speed" Jimin said.

"No wonder how you came to school assembly even if you were late" Jungkook said and I agreed to it. 

"I got the power of control on fire and immense power and strength" Jungkook said. 

"We both are brothers, you are our both's soulmate and" 

"And you two have more 5 brothers too" I completed.

"But ho..oow?" they both shuttered.

"Mind reading and I already know all the facts except the powers you got" I flipped my hair proudly. 

"But mind reading is the rarest power in the universe only the vampire among the 7 wonders or their protector may have it" Jimin said. 

"Exactly we 3 are at the same page now" I said shoving the pancake inside my mouth. 

"Okay before that how did you handle with your gem?" he questioned.

"It was very nice, just when I got the powers inside me, I faced little pain across my body" I smiled. 

"Nice?" Jungkook said shocked. 

"Don't bad mouth about me coz I am listening and can see everything going on here" 

"I know" I said inside my head. 

"Let me explain and don't freak out also" they both nodded. 

"One my gem is a very nice gem, he explained me everything without threatening or corrupting me. I meet and started talking to it yesterday only on your birthday and also which a day before getting my powers. We both are good friends now. Two I also know I am your soulmate and your other brothers too. Three you two and your brothers are not ordinary vampires you are the 7 wonders the one who will save and change the societies mind. Four I am the so called story's protector" I explained and their two's jaw was hanging. 

"We don't have time guys we have find your brothers and you all have to claim the throne soon" I sighed but they two just smiled at me. 

"So where to start from" Jimin said. 

"Jungkook is all we need" I turned to Jungkook. 

"Vogue front cover model. The one and only Mr. World Wide Handsome" I said and a smirk formed on his lips. 

"Kim Seokjin" he said.  

"Hey I forgot to give you your letter by your parents" Jimin said handing me the letter. I mouthed him a 'thank you'. I will read it later at night.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆