Chapter 45

Namjoon pov

"I don't love you!! I hate you...YOUR CHILD DOESN'T STOP KICKING ME" Hyejin cried. "I am so sorry babygirl" I wiped her tears. 

She is in under a lot of stress. Being pregnant isn't easy at all which we men can never understand. 

"Babygirl do you want to come with me today? To my office?" I asked. 

"The Persona head office?" she tilted her head asking.
 The MOOD SWING.

"Yes sweetheart, that office where you jumped on me screaming DADDY" I mimicked her. She whined hitting my hard chest while I laughed. 

"Stob it" she pouted. Fine cause she is cute and I love her. 

"What are we waiting for? Lets go" I smiled at her holding her hands. She poked my dimples immediately seeing me smile. She smiled back giggling and said "I love you". I smiled more, gosh I am so whipped for this woman. 

"I love you too" I said back. I don't want her to use her powers so much, so myself drove to the office. I carried her in my arms inside the office. 

Everyone bowed to us. Hyejin would still get flustered for the amount of attention. 

She insisted to lay on my lap while I checked a few files. I caressed her hair with one hand and she played with the hem of my suit. 

"You still look like a daddy. A full course meal" she blurted out staring at me. "

Oh really?" I smirked at her. I leaned down to kiss her but she was fast to kiss me first but I peppered her face with pecks, she whined. 

"Joooooniee on the lips" she puckered her lips at me cutely. I pecked her lips. 

"No more baby if we go ahead, I wouldn't hesitate to fuck you on this table" I said causing her to blush madly. 

"Yaah, that's a kids kiss but fine cause I am pregnant already, so ok" she huffed going back to play with the suit I am wearing. I couldn't resist her cuteness I gave her a deep and long kiss on the lips. She smiled brightly and she bopped my nose. 

After a few minutes I saw her with closed eyes.
Did I make her tired just from kissing? She is asleep. 

AWWW, my babygirl looks soooo cute. I took a picture of her sleeping so cutely and sent it to the group chat between me, my brothers, our soulmate and our kids including their soulmates. In short our whole family.

BIG FAM

DadJoon- I WILL DIEE JUST LOOK HER [Image attached]

Jinjin- SHE LOOKS SO CUTE

Taetea- I want to bite her cheeks!!

Minmeow- If cuteness could kill I would have been dead by ages

SoHyuniie- AWWWWWWWW

MinHoe- I want to keep her hidden away from the worlddddd!!!

JonSuck- I would kill for her

JunCock- .....sons and daughter she is our soulmate. We can look after her!!!!!!!!

Hobing- Jungkook being jealous of his own children is remarkable

DadJoon- .....

Willgetjams-........

Willgetjams- F in the chat

Yeonjunjun- F

Hyuniee-F

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyejin pov

I wanted to talk with Namjoon more but I was tired and slept. But again now I am in my subconsciousness, gemmy forced me to assist him inside my fucking brain. I don't get any pain and tiredness in my mind dimension or the illegal home of my gemmy. 

He was going through a break up. Taehyung's gem broke up with him when she got to know Soobin my gemmy was ogling on other men and women's ass. 

 Gemmy wiped his tears and nose from my 74th tissue, yeah I have to count and I still don't understand how the heck all these daily use products are coming inside my head. 

"Hyejinnnie!!! Please talk with her, tell her I am innocent!!" I patted gemmy's back. 

"Yes yes I will talk with her today, don't wo-" I was cut when I heard a voice outside my head. 

Someone just entered Joonie's room. This smell is also not familiar. 

Opps new girl get ready for my wrath. 

"Pregnant vampire are dangerous" gem shivered hearing my thoughts. 

I got back to consciousness and kept my eyes closed. 

"I will the one to seduce the great king" I heard it.

Namjoon pov

There was a knock and said a come in. I immediately covered Hyejin with my coat due to instincts as a stranger will the same room as my mate and our unborn children. 

"Good Afternoon Sir, I am your new secretary" the girl bowed. She was in her 20's and a human.
I could smell the reeking perfume she drowned herself in. But I haven't seen her ever in my company. 

"I never asked for a new secretary" I answered. 

"Miss Hwang sent me, she took a sick leave today" she replied walking near towards my table. My babygirl was still not visible to this girl's eyes who was wrapped in my coat, I could feel Hyejin was awake ready to pounce on the human. I am just waiting for the drama to unfold. 

"Miss Hwang is 154 years old, vampires don't get sick" I scoffed at the human.
 "Opps you caught me" she smiled creepily sitting on my table. 

"Namjoon this human is going to die I swear" I heard Hyejin's gem, Soobin mind linking me. This a new trick we learned in with time. 

"Miss I would like to your intentions for your unwelcoming visit inside MY office" I gave a fake smile. 

"Sir you see I felt bad for you, you are one of the kings who don't have their own heir. Only three of your brothers have their heirs. Your soulmate doesn't give you right attention" she smirked laughing to herself. 

Is this girl a fool? I swear like nearly the whole country maybe world knows Hyejin is pregnant with mine and Hoseok's children. Humans these days. 

The human drew her hand near my face to touch it "So Miste- No Joonie I would like to help you get a heir. A powerful half blood royal child from my wom-" before she could continue and touch my face her fingers were broken already and her mouth was stitched. 

I guess Hyejin had copied Taehyun's power today before leaving home. Well it is useful. 

"Bitch, listen this man is MINE. JUST MINE. I am his soulmate and can give him heirs anytime he wants. So you better not waste your time here and fuck off" Hyejin growled. 

I swear I think I came. I love it when Hyejin becomes possessive on us, it is such a turn on. 

I mind linked some guards and let them drag the human out. 

"Yes babygirl, I am yours. We are just yours" I rubbed Hyejin's back and belly to calm her. She hummed in my touch and went back to sleep again. 

What a busy day hehe.