Chapter 26

Hyejin pov

The day went spending with EXO and they promised to visit again later. I secretly took everyone's autograph and D.O. before leaving gave me a VIP pass to enter their any concert and meet backstage. I laughed saying I could just teleport to them with Jimin's power.

-

It was midnight now so I went to the kitchen as usual sneaking to eat. I took the pickle jar and was about put it inside my mouth "What are you doing??" a voice broke my midnight fun. 

"Hungryy" I pouted. 

"Aww, give me some then" Taehyung opened his mouth. We both giggled silently and ate. 

We literally slept there eating only on the floor.

-

Yoongi pov

"I GONNA SMACK YOUR SMALL ASSES TODAY" Jin's scream woke me up.

I lazily went down to see Taehyung and Hyejin begging on their knees to Jin. 

"Oppa!! I am sorry pwease. This is the last time" she gave puppy eyes. 

"Hyung leave the cute baby" I said. "Don't interrupt me Yoongi" he glared at me. I silently gulped. 

"Yoongles please save me!! Please" Hyejin begged in the mind link. I mouthed her a sorry. 

Taehyung was already thinking something and smirked. Suddenly Jin said "I love you guys, you can eat whatever you want. Go and sleep". 

It made me shocked. Hyejin and Taehyung gave each other small glances and sneaked to their room. 

Jin shaked his head "Did he just control my mind?" Jin asked in disbelieve.

-

My phone rang when I was composing my new song. "Aish why can't they give me a break" I said looking at the caller id and picked it up. 

"Okay I will be coming but only within 3 days. Only 3" I said cutting the call. 

"What is it Hyung?" Hoseok asked who was sitting the couch. 

"I have a concert tomorrow and a fan meeting also in Busan" I shrugged. 

"If you are going talk with Hyejin first she might miss you" he replied and looked back his phone screen. 

I knocked Hyejin's door but heard small sobs. She is crying?? 

I immediately pushed the door and entered inside. "Oh my god, why are you crying baby? Did someone hurt you? Are you okay?" I asked hugging her. 

"No I am very okay but the girl left you alone. She cheated on you and you were heartbroken but Y/N saved you. I am sad because I wish I could in her place comforting her" she cried. 

"What?? I can't understa-" I got cut my many voices. 

"Why is our princess crying!!??" the gasped entering the room. 

Namjoon and Jimin took Hyejin's phone and laughed seeing it. "This is hilarious!!" they laughed. 

I was more confused now. "I can't understand why are you guys laughing?" Taehyung asked. 

"She is reading a fanfiction about Yoongi hyung on Wattpad" Jimin rolled laughing on the ground. 

My fanfiction? I knew my fans wrote ff's about me but I didn't know my soulmate reads those. I once tried to read a ff but it got goosebumps and closed the application immediately.