Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Hyejin pov

Like a normal day I was reading a heavy book while my head was rested on Namjoon's lap who was sleeping peacefully.

Today all my soulmates are here with me. 

They are so exhausted, my poor husbands. 

I kept my book aside and let the purple mist come out of my hands, I took my big blanket and covered my soulmates and another on me and Joon. 

My 3 children and SoHyun's soulmates together have gone to meet their old school friend today, so the castle is pretty empty. 

I snuggled into Joonie more and closed my eyes to meet my gemmy. 

"Hellooooooooo Gemmmmmyyyyyyyyy" I screamed in happiness a sudden rush of energy surging in me. 

"Aww the goofball is here" he screamed back. 

"Did you get some information about soulmates?" I asked to which he nodded. 

"Okayy we already read nearly all the books in earth, so I went to heaven to meet your dad. He gave me this book, he wrote it when he first time made soulmates.

As mentioned in the book, as time goes and every century a stronger bond forms between soulmates. Every century the age limit to meet your soulmate decreases" gem read out. 

"That's all?"

"Yeah?"
"....."
"...."
"..."
".." 

"Okay" I voiced out finally in the weird silence. 

"Oh no Hye they are coming out I think" gem screamed at me. 

"Who?" 

"You fool go to your consciousness now!" I immediately did as he said and screamed in pain holding my stomach. 

Water flowed between my legs and all my soulmates woke up scared. 

"HONEY ARE YOU OKAY?" they all screamed in panic. 

"The babies are coming" I whispered out between the pain. With no waste of time Jin took me in his arms and Jimin teleported all of us to the hospital. 

"DOCTOR WANG!!!" Doctor Jackson who did my first delivery reached within minutes being a residential doctor. 

This time I was not cursing at anyone, I was screaming at the top of my voice making everyone alert. 

"Bring the babies out, safely please" I pleaded out in pain as another contraction hit me. 

"Be strong Hyejinnie" 

"Don't worry baby we are with you" my soulmates were trying not to cry seeing their soulmate cry.
They are bunch of cuties!! 

"As she is a vampire now and has the blood of you all already in her system this time, so you all don't need to give her blood. Just some mental support. And Hyejin I want you to push hard" Dr.Wang said. 

"Princess please for us push" Jin said pleading who was handing help to Dr.Wang. I did as he said and pushed. 

Jimin held my hand this time.
Ummm cause last I time nearly broke the Jungkook's hand. 

"Congratulations Your Majesty this time you have to boys. 2 Princes." Dr.Wang handed the babies to their biological fathers cause the babies need to be with their own blood more for a few hours. 

And also after the delivery Jimin and the others didn't leave my side. They don't want the same thing to repeat. 

"So what should we name them?" Hoseok asked holding his son. 

In the back Jimin and Jin were whining to hold the babies but Namjoon was not handing them saying they can be clumsy. 

"Bambam and Sunghoon" I said smiling at my family. 

This is my family. I love them so much. All of them. My 7 Vampire Wonders.

~15 Years later~

Gem pov(Also known as Gemmy and is named Soobin)

Its been nearly more than 15 years since Hyejin my master was married. She has exactly 15 children in total.
Yes 15.

I swear each of her soulmates has 2 children except Jin who has 3 children. 

The youngest of the children's group is Jin's daughter.
She is the most loved and spoiled one. All her older brothers love her too.
And I am the best uncle :) 

There are only 2 daughters in the family, SoHyun the eldest child of the family and eldest daughter. And Jin's daughter Jina the youngest child and second daughter of the family. 

13 boys and 2 daughters. 

I get bored from the amount of boys in this family. 

"Gemmmmyyyyy helppp Jina is not sleeping" Hyejin whined getting my attention. 

I immediately materialised into the real world and carried Jina the 1 year old in my arms. Materialisation is another trick we learned over years. 

Jina immediately slept and I returned to Hyejin's mind space. Its comfortable up here. 

I love Hyejin so much, not as a lover but as a friend a real friend. She maybe my master but she never treated me like a slave. I thank the god and devil for pairing up me with her. She made my life happy again and made me feel into the place. Felt family. 

"Gemmmmyyy she woke up again" here we go again. 

~THE END~

Dear Readers, please give out questions for the characters and me if you have any in the last chapter 'QN/A'!!