Researching

A/N Sorry for the hold up, schools been keeping me busy. Enjoy🤗

Louis Pov

We all still sat in the van silently, Harry started the Van and drived towards the once clean road as he drove trying to find a place to stay all of the events played in my head Touring with the fans, Almost getting trapped inside the stadium, Almost getting bitten by those infected people then our only safe place to stay got overrun.

Wow it's not even a week yet all of those happened, i wondered if my family were alive, i tried not to cry considering i'm halfway around the world since their in America. They could be dead by now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we drove for 15 minutes we came across the highway it was filled with dead corpse and abandond Cars, There were some people trying to quietly maneuver their way around the debris to try not to attract any of the living dead.

One of the infected even jumped on a man but good thing he shot it on the head then ran towards a safe place to hide.

After a couple of minutes i remembered something "Hey guys!" I announced making them all look at me except Harry as he was driving "i think our management team has a GPS device Laying around in the van for emergency purposes, i think we can find it"

"Why haven't i heard of that?" Liam asked from the back seat.

"When you lads were all sleeping i woke up and heard them talking about it, they said that we can use it if the van gets lost, plus it has a map like the ones on our phones" i said

They all searched the van's Small storage area's, Cup holder's but non, i sighed in defeat "Fuck, they probably took it"

"Hey louis" Jade asked "whats this compartment for?" She said pointing on the vans floor that outlined a small square lid.

She bent down and opened it, it was full of documents, batteries and finally the GPS!

"Is this the one?" she asked turning it on before handing it to me.

I examined it for a bit, it looked like one of those car gps navigator. Except its shaped into a phone with a small antena and compass.

I looked at the screen as it shows a red moving dot so it must be our van, then ahead of the dot are a restaurant icon and a mall one, somewhat a mile from the mall is seems to be a research lab.

"We should check out the research lab not far from the mall, we can see what caused this virus and maybe a safe place to stay" i said holding the GPS up so the others can see.

"Woah, i didn't even know there was a research lab here" Lauren said

"Maybe because you spent most of your time in america not here" i say

"Fair point"

"Lets go researching!" Camila yelled causing us to laugh, we need a bit of laughter every other time.