what now?

LOUIS POV

It took us 30 minutes and were finally here at Harry's apartment, and might i say its beautiful, anyways enough of that i have to focus on what's happening outside.

As we all go inside the living room Harry immidiately turns on the TV and the first thing we saw was the news
"Everything is turning to chaos! the infected biting everyone on sight so if you ever encounter one of them observe the details if there infected." She says as the camera turns to record 3 of the infected people chasing someone then finally biting them, i observe there appearance for a while Yellow-ish skin tone, green birth mark like marks, bared sharp teeth, and milky white eyes.

Then finally another reporter shows up and interviewing what looks like a scientist "Mr. Roberts do you think we would find a cure for the virus that's turning into a pandemic" the interviewer says, the scientist head shakes frantically "No, we cant do anything THIS is the Reboot for Humanity we cant do anything to stop it ther-" the scientist gets cut-off by a blue screen that says 'sorry there might be some technical difficulties we'll be right back'.

"Well just great we're all gonna die" i say sitting down the couch "NO, were not gonna die and non of us will" lauren says locking the front door and putting a chair against it "So what are we gonna do Smartass?" I say cleaning my pocket knife with wet whipes "i think we should all Gather Our foods and supplies also water, we dont know when there gonna run out so we should do that first-" she says then Jade Jumps in the conversation "We should all have some type of melee weapon to protect ourselves, we dont want any of you to get bit" she says we all nod scattering around the house others gathering the supplies while some finds weapons putting them in bags just incase we need to get out.

3 hours later

"So what now?"