is this a good idea?

No one's Pov

It was a long ride going to the high school building, but they finally made it, there were a lot of people on the line but good thing there were gates and guard sorrounding the area.

As they parked the van on almost empty Parking lot thinking most people got here by foot since fuel was almost disappearing, they all got out with there bags and weapons they got it line, some teens were looking at them with wide eyes not knowing the Pop stars were still alive.

When Jade looked around for a little bit she spotted at the very back of the line a woman and what looks like her son who's in his mid 20's, he looked More Pale than usual shaking a little bit, but shrugged it off thinking it was propably the weather.

As they waited for almost 40 minutes they finally got to the front "Names, Please" One of the guards said, he was bulky at best with a scar on his face holding a Sub-Machine gun.

They told them there names after He cleared his throat "so we need you guys to get checked for any Infected symptoms so, just follow the yellow arrows and you'll see a room with a caution sign"He said opening the big gate, they entered and it was almost crowded but not to much to fill the whole area.

Dinah found one of the Yellow arrows and they continued to follow it, the school was a little bit rusty considering it might be old but big enough to fit a lot of people they walked until it led them through an empty corridor and Finally stopped at the door with the caution sign they knocked on it and a nurse with long Jet black hair opened "come in, we will check you guys one by one" they all got in and sat on the chairs.

"Ok first, Perrie Edwards?" The nurse called out, Jade turned Perrie Who looked scared "Can you Put someone first, she's still a little bit unsure" she said as the nurse nods her Head "ok, Harry styles?" Harry raises his Hand and follows the nurse.

"Hey Pez come here" Jade said as Perrie sits next to her "why are you scared?" She asked

"What if they think something is wrong? Would they hurt me?"

"They won't Pez, you're Perfectly fine"

"But what if they kick me out I won't have anywhere to go-

"Perrie"

-i don't want you guy's to leave me" she whispered

Jade hugged Perrie, knowing that she's Anxious about this
"Hey if they do force you to get out i'm coming with, but there not okay? You're Perfectly fine" they stayed like that for a minute after knowing She's Ready.

The others already told them that it's only them left, Perrie goes First.

Perrie followed the nurse, feeling a little bit Better after her talk with Jade "ok Perrie we just want you to take of everything except you underwears ok? Then we'll scan" she nods feeling a little shy but does it for her own well being, it felt weird she must admit, but with everything that happened the Past day she wasn't even sure what weird is anymore.

After that Jade goes in Being the last person in the group to go "ok so all of you are fine and nothing unusual, so here's you guy's Room number, you guys are quite a big group so you will have one room instead of sharing with other People" they all nod and Head out the room to find there's.

"See told you it's not that bad" Jade said smiling at Perrie

"Yeah you're Pep talk did great by the way" she smiled back

"As always, love, even during the apocalypse i won't change" Jade said in a cocky tone Perrie blushed at the nickname but also shoved her Playfully.

They found there room, good thing it was on the second floor so if anything happens they could just run downstairs.

The room is quite small but can surely fit all of them some might have to sleep on tables instead of the four  thin mattresses, they all lay down in hopes of tomorrow to be a good day.