Maybe

They have been walking for what looks like an hour and a half now, they don't know what time it is but as Jade thinks based on the suns position in the sky it is about 5pm, she did her research before all of this. They also have to find a first aid kit for Liam, he was bleeding out but very slowly as Jade had her now red hoodie wrapped tightly around the cut out part.

"Guys, are we there yet? I don't think i could walk much longer, the running we did a while ago sucked out all my energy.", Perrie said breathlessly, the blonde have been stumbling here and there you could tell she was exhausted and would surely pass out.

Jade bent down a bit in fron of her, crouching," Here, i'll give you a piggyback ride. ", she said.

Perrie did as she said so, but still unsure, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah.", she stood up, adjusting to Perrie on her back.

As expected they walked some more then finally they came across a abandoned tiny village, well they think it's abandoned, they walked towards the nearest house Harry peeking through the dusty windows," from what i see there's no one inside. But i can't be sure though."

Jade then Shaked the door knob causing dust to fly off it, "Ah-shit!", she sneezed out while the others coughed and attempted to swat the dust away.

"Here.", Perrie said from her back, giving her a hair clip, Jade then inserted it in the key hole, twisting it then finally heard the click. They opened the door while it made a scraping sound, and yet again. Dust flies everywhere. They looked around still standing by the front door, everything was made of wood, the floor, the walls and even the stairs. It was a small two story cabin.

"Well, this is the closest shelter we can get.", Louis said breaking the silence as he cautiously made his way through the living room, then plopping down on the couch. Well he regretted that as dust came bursting out on each crevice of the couch like someone dropped a dust grenade.

He coughed out," You got to be kidding me.", he muttered getting off the couch still coughing, he then looked at the others who were trying to hold in there laughter while they looked at the lad who was now covered in dust.

"Well... Thanks for clearing out the dust Lou. ", Harry giggled out, then smiling once he sees the smile forming on his face.

"Ay, its fine. I'll just dust it off while you guys settle yourselves in. Just don't go to the second floor yet, there might be somthing dangerous there.", the others nodded starting to take of there bags placing them on the floor.

"here Liam, let us help.", Harry said, as he and Niall walked towards him. Then guiding him towards the couch setting him down.

"this will hurt."

***

After settling down on the rundown house they all try to regain their energy and tend their wounds, Liam was taking a nap after the rest of the lads try to at least suture his arm, having learned a thing or two somewhere when they were touring some time ago.

Louis already napped once they got here so he and Harry were on guard duty, it was now somewhere between 10 and 11 at night as the two of them sat on each sides of the door. There weren't anymore doors and the windows already have wooden planks on them so they just have to guard this one door and hope they don't get distracted.

It was silent for a while but then Harry sighed. "this is crazy.", He said softly.

"yeah, i actually can't believe that this is happening. Everyone is gone, i don't know if all of them are but it looks like we're the only ones here.", Louis agreed, this is actually the first time that they had a full on conversation, with management and all. They weren't scared this time and no ones being careful.