Safe or Death trap?

"Guys were back!" Jade Yells as she opens the door, Harry Trailing Behind her then locking the door, "thank goodness you're safe" Perrie Says Hugging Jade.

"And we have the supplies" He says putting the bags down "woah are those guns?!" Camila says looking Excited Taking one of the Pistols from Jade's bag "Yeah we got Weapons for each of you".

"So Jade we found this radio in Harry's Basement, So i think we could use this to gain infromation" Lauren Says turning it on, "Sure just let me just give this Gun to Perrie and you'll also distribute them to your Girls" Jade says and Lauren nods taking the guns.

"Here Pez i got you This AK-47" Jade says Giving the big gun to Perrie, "Are you sure i'll have it i don't even know how to reload it" she says cautiously taking it. "That's why i'm gonna teach you" She chuckles.

They spent the rest of the night to eat while Lauren, Harry and Jade taught the others Basic use for the guns. After they all fell asleep some in the rooms while others were downstairs in the living room.

The next day 6 am

"Goodmorning" lauren says, being the early one out of her bed, Harry sat up from his side of the couch while Jade's still sleeping on the other side of it "G'morning" He mumbled going to his kitchen to get some coffee.

"Jade! Perrie wont get out of bed!" Jesy Yells from upstairs, Jade stirred then woke up chuckling going upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While all of them were in the kitchen eating A little bit of food to conserve just incase they ran out the radio turns on, "Hello!... A-anybody there? T-this is the Police! We Have a safe area in Manchester high school with food and water, The-eres Gates sorrounding it so No i-infected can go in. Make sure non of you are infected because we have People Checking you Before you enter the Building...i repeat we are in Manchester High school!".

It turns off, everyone looked at eachother "should we go?" Perrie asked "i think we should we don't really have anywhere to go, this side of town will be run over by infected" Lauren says Packing her bags "Lets all get changed and get ready, Make sure all of you Wear something leather or baggy to avoid getting bit" she added they all nod packing there things while others go changed.

31 minutes later

"Are all of you ready? We won't be coming back here Later on" Jade asks waiting by the door with Perrie her shot gun slinged across her chest while Perrie's gun is Poking out of her Bag.

She got 'sure' and 'Yeah' as responses "alright lets go" Harry says going out first looking at eachside of the road if theres any infected, then opening the doors to the Van. They all go in after Jade locks the door to the house.

"I hope its safe"