A safe Place

PERRIE POV

We all slowly and cautiously go outside our dressing room, Jade led the way while holding my hand with harry and louis at the very back just incase, as all of us were already at the end of the hallway liam raises his hand to get our attention "does anyone of you have a vehicle outside for all of us?" He says while all of us look at him "i do!" Harry says, while getting a key out of his pocket "i have the keys to us lad's van" he says grinning as liam highfives him "wait, we should take supplies from the rooms here we dont know if we would have a safe place to stay" Jade says taking out a small radio from a bag on the floor, we all nod agreeing as some of us take things from the abondoned bags on the floor as she turns the radio on "e-every b-body sta-ay safe! T-theres infected P-eople outside w-we dont kno-ow what caused this but DONT go near them or come in contact with them i-" the person from the radio says "infected?" I say confused "i think there like the man i encountered a while ago that tried to bite me" jade says looking at the crowbar in her hands "is this some walking dead type shit?" Louis says running a hand through his hair while holding harry's, Jade nods "maybe but this is Real life not fiction, but we should stay safe first then finding out what the hell is happening" she says walking out the door us following her.

As we go out the door blinding lights from the sun hit our eyes and people running and screaming on the road filled our ears, we looked around luckily the gates going to the venue is closed, out of the corner of my eye i see a man eating a screaming woman's face i grimace and hide behind Jade.

"Harry where's the van parked?" Lauren questions Harry while trying to unlock the gates, "at the left side of the Parking lot its quite far tho, but i think we could make it" he says getting the keys out of his pocket holding it tightly, "hey lauren i think i can open that lock" i say holding a bobby pin from my pocket and inserting it inside the lock, it took me a while but finally it opened.

As lauren pushes the Gates open it screeches on the ground attracting one of the infected people as it comes running towards us "i got it!" Jade says hitting it on its exposed ribs, it falls to the ground but gets back up so louis stabbes it in the head with his pocket knife then it falls to the ground bleeding brown-ish blood, "this is bloody disgusting" he says whipping his hand on his black skinny jeans "you'll get used to it" i say looking at the dead body on the ground "but we should go know" i say pointing to a group of infected coming towards us, they nod while we sprint towards the van as they all slowly catch up to us Harry went there first as he opens the door letting us in as he jumps on the driver seat.

"Who has an apartment here?" Jade asked locking the van's door, Harry Raises his hands "of course you do" louis says from the passenger seat "its just 30 minutes away from here" Harry says shrugging his shoulders as he drives the van out of the parking lot.