what are these?

JADE POV

As i opened the door i see a figure in the hallway groaning, i walk slowly towards it holding my crowbar up just incase its dangerous but once i get atleast 4 feet away from it, it speed walks limply towards me i observed its face for a little bit theres blood on its face while his mouth is open and bared teeth, i jumped back when it tries to bite me "what the hell?!" I squeak out and trip a little bit "what are you?" I ask but it doesnt respond it just continued to groan and moan "ok you asked for it" i say as i swing my crowbar at its shoulder but it didn't even flinch nor fall back but it fell to the ground and didnt move when i hit it in the head.

I sighed and stood near it cautiously and hits its arm with the crowbar a little bit, and then i heard a groan from the end of the hallway i should go back i say in my head and rush towards the dressing room.

"Jade!" Perrie shouts, and runs towards me "are you ok baba you've been out there for a while?" She asked me with a concerned look on her face, i nod still shaken up a bit "yeah, im fine" i say.
"Why is there blood on you're shirt?" Liam asked as i looked down my shirt and noticed there's a little bit of blood on it.

They all look at me curiously i shake my head," there was this man out in the hallway with yellow-ish skin and blood all over his mouth and tried to bite me, so i hit him in the head with a crowbar." I say whiping the speck of blood of my hands "what the hell?" Louis says peeking out the door a little bit then closing it,"i know right crazy" i say sitting down next to Perrie while she held my hand.

"We should get out of here, if you said he almost bit you it could be dangerous being stuck here" lauren says picking up a metal tube from a toolbox she found in the corner, "are you sure lauren Our manager did just said we should stay here" Harry says fixing his hair "i'm positive styles, we definitely dont want to be trapped here without enough food and water" harry chuckled lowly and nods as he looks at louis who is getting a pocket knife out of his bag "where did you get that?" Lauren asks "its a gift from a relative of mine" louis says shrugging as lauren gives camila a screwdriver from the toolbox, camila looks at her confused "what's this for?" She says looking at it "its for protection Jade said that man tried to bite her so we are just making sure" lauren says and camila nods.

All of us then began to pack our things in our bags including a little bit of snacks from the snack table and water, i put my backpack over my shoulder as The others wait by the door and Liam checking the hallway outside "its clear" he says and we all go outside.