Fire

Italics are flashbacks

Its been a long drive, atleast an hour or two, the van was quiet most are having a nap while Liam and Harry exchange in driving, they've done alot in the past hour they scavenged a nearby  building which was a small Tesco Grocery store, well atleast tried to.

"Hey Liam, why don't we pull up outside that building, were running low on food" Lauren said from the backseat as Liam nodded then parking outside Tesco's.

"Four of us will stay here, while the rest of us find supplies" The raven haired girl instructed getting her gun out.

Niall, Liam, Ally and Dinah stayed in the van as the rest stepped inside the building.

~"time skip 2 hours later"~

"Urmm-guys a little help here!" Harry groaned as Jade and Him used all their strength to to try and close the door that they accidently opened, as five infected employees tried to push back the door to bite them.

"Hold on a bit, were almost finished!" Lauren yelled back as she and the others quickly get as much food, water and other necessary things just a few feet from where the both are.

~"a few minutes later"~

"Fuck! We should've done that Harry!" Jade yelled as all of them were running from a hoard of infected, well it was Harry's fault he told Jade to let go of the door and just run.

"Lauren! Open the gate!"

Yeah, it wasn't good. Well atleast they got the things they needed.

The rest of the ride was quiet, the only things heard was Liam and Harry chatting in the frontseat, While Jade was in the Second Row with Perrie, Jesy and Leigh.

"Jade"Perrie whispered into the older geordie's ear making the girl's heart beat faster.

"Yeah?"

"What do you think will happen after all of this?" The younger girl asked while putting her head on Jade's shoulder.

Jade sighed "to be honest, i don't know, it depends on what will happen to us from now on"she said causing the other girl to frown a little bit.

"I just remembered" Perrie said.

"What?"

She teared up and whispered"i miss hatchi and travis" she just remembered her dogs, everything was going so fast in just a span of a few days that she hasn't got time for herself.

The other geordie frowned"oh, baba" she said and let the blonde girl cry on her shirt.

Jade felt bad for the girl, i mean she doesn't have a pet so she doesn't know what it feels like when they're not safe or worse dead.

She always has a soft spot for the blonde, or maybe its because they're both geordie but also Polar opposites-its hard to get your head around it.

She never really labeled her sexuality, only because the Personality of a Person is the thing that matters most to her when it comes to dating, but to be honest she doesn't really think Love is on the list of things to do during this apocalypse.

Ever since Perrie and her made eye contact during boot Camp they've always had this connection like they knew eachother before, but maybe they did. She did remember being friends with a blonde haired blue eyed girl before, she remembered going to the park after school then seeing a little girl with a pink flower crown on top of her curly blonde hair, they talked almost everyday after school. Jade does admit that she had a tiny crush on the mysterious girl but introducing their names to eachother weren't really on their 2nd grader minds. But then the girl disappeared she haven't heard of her since.

The two geordies sat in silence, cuddling into one another and listening to the sounds of gravel and dirt from outside.

Jesy noticed this as she just woke up from her nap, she looked at the two who are now closing their eyes still cuddling, she fished her phone out of her pocket turning of the flash mode off then taking a picture of the two.

She scoffed silently "they are so oblivious" she muttered putting her phone back

~~~

Well, what do you know. Its raining, it was now 3 in the morning and rain is without a doubt normal in the UK. The van was now out of the city but still pretty close to have small houses and farms. In the left side of the road are hills while the other are full of fields.

"Wait, wait. What's that" Harry said pointing at the side of the road.

Liam slowed the Car down, it looked like a car crash, on the field at the side of the road was a white sedan pretty much destroyed while the other was a black sports car with its hood off.

Rain was pouring down a while ago so now it was just a lighy drizzle, Leigh opened the Van's door as she is sitting next to it. They all piled out and is met with cold wind and light rain.

"Dammit, i don't have a jacket" Perrie muttered hugging her arms to keep warm, she was just wearing a pear of jeans and a now gray t-shirt.

Jade noticed this then took her leather jacket off so she was left with her Grey Sleevless hoodie "Here you can wear this" she said holding it out for Perrie.

"But, what about you?" The blonde girl said taking it then wearing it.

"I'll be fine" Jade said smiling

While the others were planning Louis Noticed something bright in between the trees just a few feet away from the crash "hey guys, i think someones making a fire there" he pointed out

"Ok everybody, me Lauren and Harry will check it out, the rest of you investigate the crash and maybe find a couple of useful items we can use." Jade said as they were getting ready.