Weapon's

JADE POV

"Guy's, some of us should go get weapons and other supplies" lauren says as some of us eat a little bit of food for lunch.

"I'll go." Me and Harry say at the same time, "are you sure jade?" Perrie asked me worriedly. I nod "Yeah i know more about survival and Harry can Help me Navigate"
"Ok, you guys should go Prepare now the stores might be already empty" lauren suggested as me and Harry nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We spent atleast 15 minutes to prepare, for clothes i was wearing A grey shirt, leather Jacket, skinny jeans and my Black dr martens boots. I get out of the changing room putting my backpack over my shoulders holding my crowbar, i see Harry get out of his own room wearing a baggy jacket, Camo Jeans and timberlands also holding a machete and wearing his own backpack. "Where did you get that" i ask pointing at the machete "i found it in the garden" he says while we go down stairs to meet the others.

As we reached the bottom of the stairs Perrie immediately hugs me"be carefull out there ok, baba?"

"Of course i will be quick and we'll be back safe" I say to her "Yeah with me nothing can kill us" Harry jumps in making us all laugh while louis rolls his eyes trying to fight his smile.

"Ok but we should go now " Harry nod agreeing with me, we walk towards the door Hearing the words, goodluck and be safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We get into Harry's Jeep that is Parked next to the Van, While Harry starts the Engine i asked "what store should we go first"

"Well i saw a mini-mart just around the corner from when we were driving here" He says driving out of the drive-way, i nod taking a waterbottle out of my bag Before drinking it then putting it back.

While Harry drives, i look out the window seeing garbage and debri everywhere on the road and little to non infected on this side of town only a few people raiding stores but most of them are just staying in their houses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually i saw a red mini-mart store on the right side of the road it looked untouched Except a little hole on the glass door, maybe someone tried to get in but cant.

As we get out of the car A see one of the infected run fast but messily towards us, Harry sees this and walks near it as the infected man groans and moans He Hits the Head of it as, he does that it sliced its head open as rotten skin, blood and Brain matter fly everywhere as it lies limp on the road.

"That was close" He sighs out, i just muttered out a Yeah.

We cross the road cautiously to reach the left side, when we reached the mini-mart Harry tried to open the door "its locked" he says "wait let me try" i say motioning him to go behind once he did i hit the glass door with my crowbar, glass flies everywhere luckily non of us got hurt.

We step inside through the now frame of the door once we're in it looked neat but near the counter almost everything was on the floor, i think the owner rushed to get out i thought.

"You check the store if there's anyone or any infected here while i scavenge the store" i say, Harry nods and starts to roam around the store while he does that i start to go through the aisles getting food so far i have 6 cup Noodles, 5 cand of food and 8 full water bottles i put all of them in my almost empty backpack.

"Hey Jade!" Harry shouts from the Backroom "you should check this out" i go to the backroom where Harry is.

Wow there's alot of weapons. from shotguns to knives and Axes, "jackpot" i whisper "we should get all of them each a weapon" He says i nod  as we all stock up on weapons while choosing wisely.

I got Perrie an AK-47, but i should teach her how to use it first. I dont want her shooting me accidentally. While i get myself a remington 870 pump action shotgun and two rifles for Lesy.

I also got a few knives and pistols for the Fifth harmony girls considering theres not that many big guns.

And most importantly the both of us didn't forget the ammo also a few ammo slings, gun slings, silencers and scopes.

When both of us were finished scavenging the rest of the store, we here groaning from the front door we look towards it seeing 5 infected People speed walk towards us one of them has there arm hanging of.

Me and Harry Quickly Hide behind the counter, trying not to make a noise "we each shoot two of them and both on the last one" i whisper as quietly as possible he nods getting the message, we slowly stand a little bit but not  leaving from our crouching position.

Harry presses a button on his AK then shooting one of them then hitting the one behind it, while i shoot one by one once the four of them is down Harry throws small rock at the door frame attracting the last zombie while i shoot it straight in the head.

Once were done i slowly stand up looking around to see if there's anymore of them, i breath out knowing theres non in the store anymore.

"Lets get out of here, shall we?" I say slinging my shotgun across my chest
"Yeah, we should it's getting dark out".

We exit the store while i check my watch 5:49 Just in time we get in the car and drive back.