1| TOMORROW

(you all this is my first story, if there are any errors, apologies)

"Come down already y/n "my mum shouted from downstairs,

"COMMINGG" i yelled back.

Honestly, sitting at the roof, gazing the stars, helped me forget about all my problems, it worked too well. In this humongous world, there must be someone, looking at the stars just like you, finding the true meaning of love, Hearts of love.

It was dinner time and today the menu was my fav, i just love mac n cheese, there is NOT anything better, prove me wrong. My mum and me were all alone on the table, when I  heard her speak and my gaze moved towards her.

"so...."my mum said," I have something to tell you".

Stuffing the food in my mouth, I responded," yes mum, what is it?"

"You know Mr. partridge, his son, louis, is coming to stay with us.( Mr. partridge is my dad's friend),he is here to complete his studies".

I almost choked on this, and still with a mouthful I interrupted my mom , "no no no" 

My mum knew I was just dramatic at times. As i understood i cant help but accept this fact, i continued, "for how long"---------"Just for few weeks love"

"yeah yeah"

This clearly was NOT acceptable, you don't complete you studies in few weeks , duh, it's a matter of months , even years , ugh. And this boy, was a complete jerk when he was a child, always throwing tantrums at me when we were kids. But it's actually been more than 10 years since we have seen other, he could have changed.

"when is he coming" I asked totally disgusted.
"tomorrow" my mum said.

I freezed, right there ,"WAIT WHAT, tomorrow?!"

"You have to pick him up, before school".

I  just sat  there, I couldn't believe this, I am so frustrated, I have my test tomorrow, and for that I  need plenty of sleep, well nevermind, because that's not happening, because of that , louis ?

yeah , that's his name I suppose.

"so at what time that LOUIS thingy is coming tomorrow?"

"you have to pick him up at 6"

wHy aM i aLwAyS tHe oNe !!, this is soooo early.

Mum continued , "which means you have to do your breakfast there", Oh so great, couldn't get any worse. 

As I said bye to my mum and was about to go  to my room, I heard, 

"Y/N"

"yes mom ?"

"Do not call him louis thingy, again"

"noted "

It was 11 pm already, well we have to pick that louis thingy, uhmm, no I mean LOUIS too, must go to sleep.And there I went.