18| Admit it, Darling

Ignoring someone might be more difficult than you all might have thought. And no, I am not talking about ignoring your teacher in math lessons and not taking in a single word, but ignoring an actually alive person, and the catch is that that person lives in the same house as you,

GREAT.

The only memories I have of yesterday are blurry, but whenever I recall the moment it sends chills down my spine. Anyways, I haven't left my room the time I entered it and now my stomach is starting to growl.

Can someone just assure me that this whole thing is just a nightmare and wake me up from it?

But I know that this is an actual life, and thinking about it makes me feel sick to my stomach.

But Ignoring Louis doesn't mean I starve myself to death, I need that morning coffee going down my throat for myself to get back to my senses.

I got out of my room as I closed the door behind my back slowly. I tiptoed my way towards his room and leaned my ear against the door. My eyebrows knitted together as I concentrated on hearing something from inside.

Nothing, nothing to be heard.

But then I heard tiny snoring noise from the other side, as I took a sigh of relief.

Then, I fumbled around the cabinets to take out my special coffee cup, and be careful not to pick Louis' cup since both of them have an uncanny resemblance. I quickly filled up the mug and settled down on my couch.

I sighed as I brought the rim of the cup closer to my lips, Oh! Remember the time when Louis spilled all his tea over the floor, God he is so clumsy.

Speaking of Louis, I sipped on my drink as the memories flashed through my mind. Thinking about that scene again made the side of my lip twitch into a smile.

I bit my inner cheek in thought as I stared back down into my reflection in the cup. Once I finished it, I  placed the cup down on the side table and rushed back to my room slowly, making sure not to wake him up.

As soon I entered my room, I paced back and forth. I haven't put that much thought on the thing that happened yesterday night, and now that I have mentioned it, goose bumps started running through my body. My habit of overthinking and going high on caffeine  is getting the worse of me, and now I am starting to question everything.

If my instincts are true then we both should feel the same things for each other, but if this actually is this way, then why didn't he just....went for it?

So this means he doesn't have feelings for me?

I groaned in exhaustion and I went out to reach for my phone, to call....Emily

"Hi"

"Hey darling"

"What, Darling....? nevermind. You remember what I told you yesterday?"

"I do", she sighed" You were just in full panic mode before I could continue any further"

"Yes, I know. I am fine now, I guess"

There was a minute of silence before Emily yelled.

"Y/N you are just making it more difficult and awkward !"

I narrowed my eyes at her as my jaw dropped in disbelief," you really think I am being dramatic right now? Dear Emily, I am FREAKING OUT!''