7| In advance

It's sunday and i just had breakfast. And yes don't judge me, i woke up late today too, But I mean, it's sunday , funday, rightt.

My bsf, Emily has been on vacations to Hawaii for two weeks and I haven't talked to her since louis came. I haven't even told her about louis arriving, jeez. Even though I  really do not want to do this discussion with em, because she is kinda mad about BOYS , you know. But i have to tell her anyways.

So i facetimed her right away:

The bell ringed and she picked up , she was eating Doritos.

" Hey em ! what's up, how's Hawaii ?"

"Hi y/n, and yeah I am really enjoying here. What about you girl, how's life?"

"Well, uncle partridge's son, is here to stay with us "
"Oh, your father's friend?"

" yeah"
"How old is he ?"

"Does that even matter em ?" I laughed

"It totally does"she said while emphasizing on the "T"

"He's 17"

" OoOlalala , seventeeeeen" cocking an eyebrow.

"Emm please" I stared at her and coughed jokingly.

"I was joking Y/N "

"You better be " i rolled my eyes playfully.

"Yes yes okay , now won't you introduce me to him ?"

"Ah sure !" i said standing up from my bed

He was nowhere to be seen in his room, and not the living room even.

Then I  checked the kitchen and he was there drinking water, AHA !

"Lou, my friend emily wants to say hi " i said while putting my hand on the camera.

"Hi emily !" Louis said

"HO--" i gave em a death stare cz i knew what she was about to say.

"Hi louis ! how are you ?"

" I am fine, thankyou " He smiled 

"okay louis now you can go" , i said to him pushing him out of the frame.

" okay so , bye em ! i have to do some school work "

" byeeee"

and the call ended 

I had to write a whole 600 word essay and i was there , procrastinating while facetiming em. So for the next hour i completed my work and made myself some tea.

I still didn't have in mind what to wear tonight , so i stood up from my desk and starting moving my hands through my closet having in mind to find something cute yet comfy.

My bedroom door was opened when louis passed by , but then he reversed and entered my room, but i didn't notice it.

There were piles of clothes all over my room , and i was grunting. 

"WHY CAN'T I FIND ANYTHING HERE , THERE ARE SO MANY CHOICES MAN"and then I saw louis standing there with his hands over his hips.

" Deciding on what to wear ?"

I nodded 

" Can I help you ?"
i mean, he... can help me , but does he even know what I like to wear and stuff.

"Sure" I said while showing him my closet.

"Hm" He then started to look through.

I sat back on my chair and let out a sigh. I was clearly not expecting him to take out something cute or super cool, but anyways let's see.

He didn't took really long and took out an outfit. I couldn't see the outfit itself, just the hanger. Then, he turned around and I saw the outfit.

this was the outfit :

I didn't want him to notice how excited I was, because 

THE OUTFIT WAS HELLA CUTE

I stood up from my chair and took the outfit from his hands.

"Hmm" I said, " Thankyou, I like it "

" What can I say except your welcome" he sang and giggled as he walked out of the room.

As i was about to let out a squeal and jump, He turned around and said , "It's 5 p.m. already y/n , you should get ready so we can get going". I nodded in response and shut the door.

I got ready and walked downstairs to the living room, and sat down on the couch. I mean, I am a girl and I am supposed to take more time getting ready, But I got ready before him, this boyyy.

I saw him coming down the stairs. He was wearing a carhartt sweater with light blue jeans.

"Took you long enough"

He rolled his eyes and continued, "Are we ready ?", he asked while approaching his pocket to get the car keys.

"YUP"

We walked  out of the house  and I  noticed the weather was gloomy outside. And then we both sat in the car.

Off  we goo :)