6| A Queen, always

I squinted my eyes as sharp rays of sunshine entered my eyes. Do you wake up someday and feel like you can't open your eyes and you harshly have to open your eyes with your fingers ?This was the situation with me today.

As expected, i couldn't get out of bed today, not because of how lazy i was, but because as I got up an sat down , I was lost in a storm of thoughts.

I was still stuck in the conversation of me and louis yesterday. He told me he had a friend before me, and they were very close. I don't really know how to feel about all this at the moment. Was I being an overprotective friend or,   jealous ?

Nah , just being an overprotective pal i guess.

But then this thought crossed my mind, He said he isn't worried about his friend leaving cz he has me as a friend. Yeah I am just overthinking, probably.

As i shaked my head to get out of this storm of thoughts, i got fresh and headed down. I could smell waffles from up here and could NOT resist to consume all of them.

I was halfway on the stairs when i heard a familiar voice calling out "QUEEN OF OVERSLEEPING" *claps 3 times*

It must have been louis in the kitchen, preparing WAFFLES. Well I cared more about the waffles tho.

"Thankyou for the title Mr. Partridge " I replied back , well , more like yelled.

I saw him adding berries over his stack of waffles. Well, this boi can skate, wash dishes, write songs, play the piano and can cook, nicee.

He was wearing a brown shirt which matched his brunette hair. Sitting on the chair i moved my head all around the kitchen to see how clean and tidy it was.

"You made these waffles Mr. Partridge ?"

He was wearing airpods, listening to some music probably. So i got up from my chair and tapped him on the shoulder.

" MR. PARTRIDGE I ASKED, DID YOU MAKE THESE WAFFLES ?"

He took his airpods off and looked towards me. I noticed that he had flour on his forehead. How clumsy I am, i tried to hold back a laugh, but shaked it away.

"I DID Y/N" he shouted back with a little frown on his head.

"I didn't know you could cook too" , " i mean most of the boys don't know how to cook, ya know" i mumbled under my breath.

"Well now you know, want some?" i nodded.

"Mr. Partridge", i smiled and pointed towards his forehead," you have got some flour over there".

He wiped his forehead with his sleeve and said ,
" Thankyou y/n "

he continued 

And, you don't have to call me Mr. partridge every single time , i am fine with Lou too " he smiled.

" As you say , LOU" i chuckled slightly." Now you gonna give me 'em waffles or no ?" i rolled my eyes playfully.

" 2 WAFFLES COMIN RIGHT UP" He tried to say it  in a chef's voice, but failed terribly.

Louis brought two plates and sat down as we started our breakfast. The waffles were really good , not gonna lie. But then this thought crossed my mind, "Where's mom ?"

" Lou, where's mom ?"

"She left for the office "

"This early ?"

"it's 12 p.m, dumbo "

My eyes widened at this statement. Does this really meant i overslept, 12 PM, jeez.

"Oh that's why you called me queen of oversleeping " i said as i nervously laughed while scratching the back of my neck.

"mhm"

I saw Louis take a bite of his waffles and then take a sip of his tea.

"Y/N"

"yeah"

''Are you free tomorrow ?"

"Yes , i do have some work to do , but i can complete it today."

"Great. I just wanted to take my mind off this whole entry test thing".

He did work constantly and i felt bad for him, a break was must needed.

"Where do you wanna go ?" i asked leaving my fork on the plate and crossing my arms.

" What about swimming ?"

I made a cringy face as i heard that. I don't know how to swim, and that is really embarrassing for some reason.

"Got it " He mumbled.

"What, exactly did you get ?"

"You don't know how to swim right"

OOPS--

I let out a sigh and nodded. But like, no , for real hOw dId hE gUeSs iT??

"What about shopping , like then we can do dinner there"
Yessss, i like that , i LOVE shopping, i mean who doesn't, And it's sunday tomorrow wheeeee.

"I LIKE THAT!!!" i yelled excitedly 

"Girls and their affection with shoppingg" he nodded his while while teasing me.

"I mean... you are not wrong" I rolled my eyes playfully and giggled.

{This is a short chap and a boring one too, but i promise there's some good stuff comingggg ;) }

heh 

hehhehehhehheh

buahhhahaha