2| I OWE you

The alarm ringed at sharp 4:45 am, O what a great start, i said ironically. I was so sleepy, i couldn't get my eyes to stay open. But I had to, it was a compulsion.

It was really chilly outside, i had to wear multiple clothes to deal with that. Anyways, i got ready and got in my car ,it was 5:30,everyone was fast asleep and the airport was 20 minutes away. i hope i spare some time to get breakfast there.

My stomach was growling so loud, i was starving. Once i reached the airport, i glanced at my watch,

it said "5:50 am", phew just in time.

I could not stand straight up, my legs were starting to get weak, so instead of waiting, i  decided to grab something to eat.

Since it was so chilly, the breeze hit my ears, and as it was still dark outside , i grabbed a cup of coffee and pink glazed donut.

 I  had my mobile in left hand ,and coffee in the other, i already ate the donut. Just as when i was finding a chair to sit on, i bumped into someone with a jerk, 

And WOOOSHHHHH went my coffee.

It was a tall boy standing in front of me with his mouth wide open, i was doing the same .                 I was so focused on my mobile that i didn't notice that all of my coffee spilled on the boy's white shirt.

When i came out of the zone,i exclaimed :

" Oh my goodness gracious" !

"O- O- MY GO- i am so sorry i - i am so dumb- what is wrong with me-O my lord"i slapped my mouth with my hand, my eyes started to water.

"aw no problem you don't need to be sorry, its totally fine !" he said in a deep comforting voice, he sounded tired.

"I assume you came from a flight, iam so sorry" i repeated.

He smiled , like genuinely.

He then continued, in a British accent "I owe you, i was the one who bumped in to you, and spilled your coffee, iam sorry, I am gonna get you another one"

"I-that is so nice of you, but iam running late, i need to pick someone up , and my mom's gonna kill if I get late, that 's really sweet , but---",iam such a scramble.

"not a problem ,it will take 2 minutes ,please" he persuaded and smiled.

I couldn't resist his glistening eyes, he seemed angelic, the way he was convincing, i could not refuse.

"OKAYY" i smiled back, "but only 2 minutes " I repeated.

"yeah,,2 minutes "