11| Press the key together

Y/N ~

My eyes flickered open to notice the warmth on my face. I sighed and moved my gaze on my left to see I had fallen asleep on the roof. There was a polyester blanket on my knees, but I didn't actually remember wearing it. But I didn't care because it was really comfy. Then I rubbed my face as the cold breeze hit my ears.

I yawned and stretched my arms. Looking around I noticed that Louis wasn't on his chair. I stood up and folded my blanket, oh what a responsible lady, no not really haha.

Anyways, as I was about to remove my jacket I saw Louis climbing up the stairs. There he was, holding a tray with 2 cups of coffee. They seemed hot and freshly made because strings of steams were still coming from the cups.

I fell back on my chair as a small smile formed on my face, something about morning coffee is so good, and even better when someone else makes it for you.

He sat down beside me , placing the tray on his lap.

"Morning" he said while blowing on his coffee

"Morning" I replied with a raspy voice.

He handed me the other cup and began to sip on his coffee.

His hair was all puffed up and messy, but it looked cute.

I was blowing on my coffee, when I looked at my watch on my left wrist, and HOLY-

I almost burned my tongue

I stood up from my chair with a jerk as Louis peacefully sipped on his coffee.

"LOUIS!!" I yelled

"IT's freaking 10 am, why didn't you wake-, Oh my god, I have to go to school, OH MY-, iam so late , arghhh!!!"

As I was panicking here, he leaned back on his chair with no impact of what I just yelled.

I quickly tied my hair and gulped on my coffee.

"I thought you should rest" he said while shrugging his shoulders.

"Well now I have to do all the missing work, how great!"

"How health is more important, darling" He said slightly smirking.

OH okay but whoa. Since when did he start acting like THIS. I mean, okay, I don't mind it. But he wasn't the same reserved Louis I knew before. Nevermind , I don't have to think about all this, ignoring is a much better option.

"Don't call me darling ever again" I said with a fake frown on my head.

"Okay, darling"

"Louis, what the-, I-, ugh...", I stomped my foot against the ground aggressively and quickly headed out of there, straight to my room. I checked my phone and got ready.

After a while, I started doing my missing school work which took me 3 hours, and oh boy was I exhausted.

I decided to take a break and went to the living room. I jumped on the couch with phone in one hand and started scrolling through instagram.

In between this, Louis came sat beside me and grabbed the remote.

"Wanna watch something'', he said while turning the T.V on.

I shook my head no.

In between scrolling, I came across Louis's post. It was the same coffee cup from morning he had posted here. Randomly, I clicked on his profile and scrolled through his posts. I clicked on a picture with Louis and another girl, whom I didn't seem to recognize.