15| Blonde & Beautiful

"And why exactly do you want a treat?" Louis inquired as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"You guys won the football match, to celebrate it of course!"

"Huh, but what did you do to make us win?" the boy asked as he moved the steering to a sharp left.

"I manifested"

Louis raised an eyebrow at me and then pursed his lips.

"Okay fine, you deserve it then, what do you want?'

"Ice cream!" I immediately blurted out as soon as he asked me the question.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Which flavor would you prefer?" He asked me as he rested his elbow over my shoulder.

I raised my neck to the right in order to face him, "mint chocolate chip please"

He cleared his throat before speaking again, "Right, two mint chocolate chip ice creams for-"

"Three mint chocolate chip ice creams for Y/N, Louis and Judy", an anonymous voice called from our backs.

I moved my gaze at Louis whose eyes seemed to have extremely widened, as a matter of fact, I thought his eyeballs are going to pop out with how much he was exaggerating them.

I turned around to face her, WOAH.

There she was standing, some sort of angel. Her silky blonde hair tucked beautifully behind one of her ears. If I would say she was the most gorgeous and beautiful girl I have ever met then I wouldn't deny that. Her glistening ocean eyes complemented her porcelain complexion perfectly, and her dress, she wore a pink midi dress with a knot on the front.

My mouth was slightly hung open when I started to admire her facial features, some sort of Greek goddess carved by the artists themselves. She seemed....impossible. I blinked as my eyes went straight to her pearl smile, gosh are those diamonds?

She stomped her foot slightly against the ground as she crossed her arms and cleared her throat. I shook my head and looked back at Louis, he was still in the same position, he didn't turn around. I slowly tapped him on the shoulder, and he turned around with one eye closed.

And then they both faced each other with a wide smile on their faces. Louis bit his lip as he ran towards her and pulled her into a tight hug.

Judy patted his back as Louis pulled out of the hug. They both did a little fist dance and I suppose it was their inside joke since they started giggling.

"You told me you weren't coming!" The boy exclaimed as he scrunched his nose in excitement.

"There is something called a surprise partridge", she responded in her honey voice as she winked and hit Louis playfully on the shoulder.

Louis excitedly faced me and grabbed me by both of my shoulder, bringing me in front of him. I grinned nervously as the boy peeked his head through, "This is –"

"Y/N" Judy completed as she smiled at me, "I am Judy, nice to meet you" she said, sticking out a hand, "I have heard a lot about you".

I realigned my posture as I held her hand into a handshake, "Me too, glad to meet you Judy", I said as I chuckled nervously.

She nodded as a streak of her luscious hair fell on her face, and gosh was I jealous.

"You are staring", Louis whispered leaning close to my ear. I blinked and licked my lips.