3| YOU!

"how is it ?"

"its- really good, thankyou so much, its really energizing " i said calmly while drinking my coffee, and then I sighed.

He was wearing a small backpack. I could just see it through his eyes, they were so pale. My guts were telling me he was extremely tired, it must have been a long  flight, and i didn't let him rest . Just as I was thinking about all this, my coffee came to an end.

"i cant be more thankful, Thank you so much", I paused

"Its Louis", he then gave a weak smile and while tilting his head he said, "Partridge"

My mouth was left open, not a single word came out of my mouth. DID HE JUST-my eyes widened in disbelief.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT, did you just say Louis , partridge ?"

"yeah that is what I said, but what's wrong with that ?" with a confused look on his face.

"oh my god",I laughed hard , "ITS YOU !!" *facepalm*

"Who am I ?" he was so confused. As both of us haven't seen faces of each other , he must be clueless, and he still doesn't know my name.

"I am Y/N ,you know ,iam the one who was gonna pick you up at 6?"

he chuckled

"OH my god, yes yes, indeed in an unpredictable way , but thank god I  found you !" he exclaimed.

"yup, thankgod I  did."

I continued " So I  know you must be very tired, I wouldn't like to waste much of your and my  time anymore, let's go home "

"wait-" he said as he grabbed his pocket, "let me pay for the ---coffee"

I slowly grabbed his hand and  said softly,"oh leave that, it is on me ",I  smiled.

As we got out of the airport ,We got into the car and drove home.

I was driving when i noticed He felt asleep in the car, shrugging his shoulders.

Hun 

Then home finally came.

"Heyoo louis, home's here, better to wake up you know"i patted him on the shoulder.

"OH yeah, sorry" he rubbed his eyes and got out of the car.

He was so exhausted. The moment i showed him his room,

 he fell on his bed and went to sleep.

A cup of coffee and donut were not very fulling though , i glanced at my fridge to see what was available, but then,

"OH GOD" i exclaimed 

"I AM LATE FOR SCHOOL !!!!"