5| Destined

"Louis and Y/N , come downstairs , dinner's ready !" mum yelled from  downstairs. Though i was not hungry at all, i had to go ,otherwise my mum will think that i am trying to avoid louis, great.

I didn't even notice the time i felt asleep just because  of how tired i was. I got out of bed ,wrapped my hair into a messy bun and went outside my room.

I closed one of my eyes and as i was going down the hallway and looked at my watch to take a glimpse of time and as i was about to read what time it was,

i bumped into someone, and as expected it was 

LOUIS 

"OW"  we both said in unison.

"Do you like bumping into me bestie , or what ?" i said.

That's when i realized  he was still holding his head with both of his hands, But then he removed them and started looking at me.

Both of us were staring at each other trying not  to laugh , this was awkward  .This "try not to blink competition" soon ended when both of us burst out a laugh at the same time.

We both laughed continuously like idiots for which felt like ages. But then louis said ,"Yeah i guess, we are destined to bump into  each other every time " he giggled. 

"i suppose that's true", '' now let's go downstairs, mum's waiting for us !"

We both ran as fast as we could to reach the dinner table. We chose a chair and sat on it, when i saw mum going upstairs,

i immediately asked " MUM! aren't you going to eat with us ?"

" i already did love"

"oh, okay" i smiled back.

Louis and i were siting next to each other. I was busy eating my grub when i noticed the silence was kind of disturbing.

"Soo.. Y/N , did you sleep well ?"

"i did, actually"

"Good" and he looked down

"Louis, when are you planning to join school ?"

It seems as if he was lost in his own thoughts. So i snapped my fingers in front of his eyes to seek attention, still no response. I don't know why, but whenever he looks down, it indicates he is upset.

"What's the matter?" a small frown arose on my forehead.

he finally replied,

"Iam a bit worried, i have my entry test this week, and i have to study a lot for that" he sighed.

"Look , Louis " I said as he looked towards me, " you don't need to panic, trust me everything will be alright, you are going to ace this ".

I didn't know how to make him feel any better, I  myself was freaking out when i gave my entry tests.

Louis nodded and stood up from his chair, "Thankyou, y/n "

I  nodded and smiled

"I have to prepare for it, bye , night night !"

"Good luck louis" and I  waved him bye.

I literally just woke up and had dinner right away, there was no chance i would sleep AGAIN. Instead i decided to listen to some music.

I jumped on my bed and grabbed my airpods. I wasn't sure to chose what , but let's go with something happy .Of course, I  don't want to cry like an idiot all night thinking about the breakup with my nonexistent boyfriend.

2 a.m 

Oh God,  i spent too much time listening to music and watching youtube that I lost track of time. So i decided to make some coffee. As I  was walking by i saw that light was peeking through louis' room, he must be awake.

Making coffee for myself, i made one for louis too.

Walking towards his room i made a small knock on the door,

"Come in y/n" i heard. I opened the door and saw him working on the desk. As i came in, i closed the door." How did you know it was me ?" 

He turned around his chair to face towards me.

"Well... clearly no one would come into my room at THIS  time".

He had a point

"I am sorry, i came here this late" looking down towards the coffee i brought, "I brought coffee for you, i saw you were still awake"

"You are a life saver Y/N" and he smiled weakly, poor louis.

"Come, sit"

I took a chair and sat beside him, giving his coffee to him and taking mine.

"How is it ?" i asked 

"Its-- energizing" he chuckled slightly.

"I see what you did there lou" and i laughed too.

But then realization hit me, Why did i call him LOU?!?!  i mean, this is embarrassing. I immediately turned my head towards my left and starting staring. Oh God, i am a bit fast.

"Lou , hun ?"He kept staring at me, i am such an idiot.

"Iam sorry", i looked at him but then looked down. I noticed that his eyes started to water a little, good job y/n, great !

I gave him the "what happened" look. He sighed and said "Judy, she used to call me lou, my only best friend back in the day, But--"

"But ?"

"She moved to another country, leaving m-me alone". Oh, that is what it is.

"I'm sorry I reminded you of her, my intension was not to hurt you", i felt embarrassed, i am a mess.

"You don't need to be sorry y/n, people come in our life , and they leave , everyone goes through a heartbreak, that is life right ?"

I nodded in agreement

"And" he continued ," I am not sad about Judy leaving me now ".

"Why?"

He held my hand softly and gave a wide smile looking at me,

"Because I  have  you"

( did i give you butterflies  >3 )