Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Is there no other time we can meet?" Yoongi covered his mouth with his hand as he yawned only for his fingers to come in contact with his mask. He forgot he was wearing it. "I'm tired of losing sleep over this."

Hoseok chuckled softly as he handed a bowl of popcorn to Yoongi before getting his chips and salsa ready for himself, "Unless you want to get caught, no. This is the only time no one will even think about coming to the theater. Besides, you're the one who insisted we do tonight after I said we could miss another night."

Yoongi shook his head vigorously, "No, we can't afford to miss another night after I called off last night." He had to do that because the girls were being taught the traditional way to host a political party. "We need to make sure to watch the next movie while the last is still fresh in your mind. This is where it starts to pick up."

"Hm, I agree," Hoseok replied as he stared at Yoongi with an expression that held both warmth and familiarity, "we're starting with the first Star Wars movie today, so there's going to be a lot of world-building you'll be learning about."

Yoongi snorted as he pulled his legs up to himself and grabbed the blanket Hoseok always brought for them on their movie dates, "You're gonna be experiencing a lot of world-building today too. I'll have to do a lot of explaining, though. The movie sucks at adapting the book. There's even this giant joke about it. 'Harry, did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire?!' He said calmly. Pft, sure."

"I have no idea what you're talking about, but please keep talking about it because it's cute when you do that," the prince said as he cradled his chin in the palm of his hand, his eyes focused on Yoongi and Yoongi only.

Yoongi felt himself blush at the comment, not ready to receive that much attention over something so little. He cleared his throat as he rolled his eyes and stuttered a bit," W—whatever, just go p-put the movie on or something. I don't have all night here." The younger grinned as he stood up and leered over the older for a second before stalking off. Yoongi then shouted after him, "A-and don't say anything like that ever again! It makes it sound like we're on a date... or something."

"There's that denial again," Hoseok sang as he exited the theater to go up to the room where the projector was located.

Yoongi scowled and grumbled under his breath, "Stupid prince saying stupid things that don't make sense." He pulled the blanket over himself but left some space for Hoseok to use. He was going to continue denying that they were going on dates, yet he was definitely acting like he was on a date. Not just was he acting like he was on a date, but he was also enjoying it. But shhh, don't let Yoongi know that.

Hoseok returned quickly and claimed his spot next to Yoongi. His eyes were glimmering with excitement as the title screen came on. Yoongi turned to reach for one of the tortilla chips in Hoseok's chip bowl when he froze. His eyes flickered as they stuck to Hoseok's beaming face. It was almost as if the prince was glowing with a halo above his head. Yoongi gulped, his pupils shaking from the emotions that ran through him. Something about the younger's smile made his heart start racing, and despite the fact that he knew he couldn't get caught staring or he wouldn't hear the last of it, he couldn't get himself to look away. His face relaxed as he let himself really look at Hoseok. The younger was handsome, but not in a striking sort of way. It was definitely more of a charming sort of way that took a longer glance to fully register. His face was oval-shaped, but his chin rounded it out so it didn't give him an 'I'm going to stab your shoulder with my pointy-ass-chin' sort of look. But it wasn't too round either. He had a strong jaw but it wasn't boxed to the point that it made his face square-shaped. No, it was just strong enough to give his face some definition without taking away from his narrow stature. His eyes squeezed themselves closer with each smile in such a way that it looked like Hoseok showered everything he viewed with love. That smile of his was only completed by his heart-shaped lips. Now those, Yoongi's eyes glued themselves to.