Chapter Twenty-Three

Yoongi rolled over onto his side again, agitated that he couldn't get himself to fall asleep. By his guesses, it was around four in the morning, and that meant he would have to be up and around in about four hours. He just wanted some sleep, but some sneaky little prince kept invading his mind and keeping his thoughts churning.

He just seemed so gentle and charming and... personal. He didn't just stick with small talk and flirting, he actually spoke about himself. His past and who he really is outside of his job and all.

It made Yoongi want to get to know the prince more, and it was driving him crazy that he felt so. Perhaps it was that he had never had a proper friend and that he felt all alone without his brother present. Perhaps it was the fact that he was separated from all he knew and that the prince was just so welcoming. Perhaps he was just too sleep-deprived.

Whatever it was, Yoongi needed it to stop.

And it seemed that Yoongi was not about to get his wish granted in the way he needed it to.

"Knock knock," Hoseok whispered as he opened the door and peered into Yoongi's room. The older's eyes immediately widened as he started to freak out. He was still in the same clothes as the date and had no disguise on at all. Hoseok was going to skin him alive and send him home... with no money.

Yoongi tossed a pillow that smacked the prince in the face and used that as a distraction to throw himself off the bed to where Hoseok could not see him. He patted the floor in search of Jimin's device as he ignored the younger's annoyed grunt.

"Okay, did not realize you were not a morning person," the prince rolled his eyes. He then squinted in the dark and noticed Yoongi was no longer in bed. "Hyunjoo?"

Yoongi bit his tongue in frustration. Oh, how he wanted to smack the prince in the- the device! Yoongi made quick work and quickly fixed it into its spot with a silent sigh. And now to unleash his sarcastic remark that was being held back-

"You do realize it's four in the fucking morning, and you just walked into a girl's bedroom," Yoongi hissed. "I could have been naked you asshat."

"Yet you're not," Hoseok teased. He took a step into the room, "Right?"

Yoongi grabbed the comforter from the bed and wrapped it around him completely as he stood up, "I may not be naked, but I am indecent. Now step the fuck back and let me at least get a robe."

Hoseok huffed, "Oh please, it's not like seeing you would do anything for me." He then quieted his voice. "You know I'm gay, and I'm sure that the prince standing in one of the selectionists' doorway at such an ungodly hour looks worse than a closed door." He then stepped inside fully and closed the door. "See? Now, let me just turn on the light so we can talk like normal human beings and not cavemen."

Yoongi booked it as he picked up the wig from the floor where he had thrown it the night before and fled into the bathroom. He managed to close the door behind him just as the prince flicked the light on. Hoseok chuckled as the lock clicked, his eyes on the bathroom door.

"Really now?" Hoseok moved to sit in the chair beside Yoongi's desk.

Yoongi panicked as he threw the comforter off of himself and quickly secured the wig in place before searching for a robe, "Y-yes, really. I told you I was indecent."

"And I told you I was gay," Hoseok replied dryly, "many times, actually."

Yoongi mimicked Hoseok silently as he finally found a robe. He threw off his shirt and pants in order to continue the illusion that he was indecent- which now he technically was- then covered himself with the robe. A single practice scowl in the mirror and he was opening the door to glare the prince down.