Chapter Thirty-Two

Yoongi grumbled underneath his breath as he shifted around to glare at the cause of his bed dipping down at one end. He wished he could shoot lasers through his eyes, especially considering the smug look on Jihyu's face.

"What?" He asked, knowing the look on her face meant he was going to have a hectic morning.

Jihyu rolled her eyes, "Can't even be bothered to be a little nicer?"

"You woke me up, so I'm going to be a salty bitch," he replied dryly.

The maid raised an unimpressed brow, "Aren't you always a salty bitch, though? What was it you said that one time?" She then snapped her fingers as it came to her and she did her best impersonation of Yoongi- which was honestly spot on- complete with his deep voice. "I need two glasses of orange juice. One to wash away the saltiness from the pretzels and one to wash away the saltiness from me."

"What can I say?" Yoongi shrugged without a care. "I've been a salty bitch since day one, and there's no reason I should even deny that."

"At least you admit it," Jihyu huffed. "Now get up you lazy ass. We have half an hour to get you ready."

Yoongi groaned and pulled the blanket over his head as a sort of shield, "I refuse to get out of bed. This is like, totally illegal. Me and this bed are never meant to part. Fuck the Prince, I'm marrying this bed. I already have the vows ready."

Jihyu facepalmed and snatched the blanket away from the selectionist, "Oh get up you lazy ass! We really don't got time for your bullshit. Sorry to say this, but no matter how fine you are as a man, we've got to turn you into barbie and that ain't happening in your bed."

Several of those things caught Yoongi off guard. One, did his maid just call him hot?? Two, his bullshit?? And three, Barbie dolls??

"I'm sorry, but it's Bratz doll," Yoongi corrected as he pulled his pillow from underneath him and shoved it over his head. "We do not aim to be a Barbie doll in this household. It's only Bratz dolls."

The maid rolled her eyes, giving up on getting the boy out of bed the nice way, and then literally just got onto the bed and sat on the pillow over Yoongi's head (probably suffocating him but that's okay because Straight Man probably liked that shit because he's a kinky fucker). Yoongi let out a strangled sort of choking noise from his throat that Jihyu ignored as she blew the dust off her nails and admired them nonchalantly (as she should because she's a fucking queen), "Listen, if anything you're a fucking fairy, being all dainty and that shit. I'm tired of you being an ass to get out of bed, so just be a gentleman and hurry this up, yeah? I don't like sitting on your face."

Yoongi shoved Jihyu off of him and yeeted her off the bed. He gasped in air frantically and then glared daggers at his maid, "Literally what the fuck!"

Jihyu rubbed her sore hip and then beamed at lil meow meow, "Finally. Get up and get in the bath before it gets cold. By the time I get back, you better be dressed. I really don't want to see your shriveled-up dick again."

"Hey!" Yoongi shouted after Jihyu as she rushed to get out of the room, "it's not shriveled up!"

Jihyu cackled as she closed the door behind her. She turned and met Mina's stink-eye. She giggled nervously as Mina's eyes narrowed even more, "You sat on his face, didn't you?"

The other tried not to look suspicious as she replied, "Uhhhh, nooo?"

"You fucking bitch!" Mina cried out. "We haven't won yet! We keep tying! Let's play again!"

And so the two maids played another game of rock paper scissors. They both threw down rock. It was getting absurd at this point. Actually, everything that morning was pretty absurd.