Chapter Eighteen

"Prince Hoseok," Eunwoo, one of Hoseok's loyal lads, said as he placed a map in front of the royal's face, "we need to discuss the importation from France as soon as possible."

The prince whined and sat up from his bed and glared at his friend. Eunwoo rolled his eyes at the prince's lazy antics and turned to then walk back to the desk. Gradually, Hoseok's eyes drifted downward until he was full-on admiring his mate's behind. What a nice ass-

"Prince?" Eunwoo snapped, unfazed by the dreamy expression on his friend's face. He had already placed the map on the desk and was leaning against it with an arched brow.

Hoseok blinked away the haziness of his thoughts and met Eunwoo's gaze, "Yes?"

"Can you please concentrate on the task at hand?" He scolded. Hoseok sighed and rubbed a hand over his face. His friend- and advisor- turned back to look at the map. "Please stop fantasizing about your girl toys."

Hoseok made a face of disgust behind his friend's back and crawled off the bed, "They're not my girl toys. They're possible royalty."

Eunwoo scoffed, "Until you marry one of them, I will consider them your girl toys."

Hoseok smirked slightly as he walked up behind Eunwoo, nearly touching him yet still close enough for his breath to hit the younger's neck. Hoseok chuckled lowly, "Why, you jealous?"

Eunwoo's ears tinted pink as he cleared his throat, "Now why would I be jealous?"

Hoseok grinned evilly as he stepped back and went to join his friend in their task. The prince ignored Eunwoo's flustered form, knowing that he had to play this game slowly and slyly.

Eunwoo could not deny that the prince's beauty made him falter when he got too close to him, but he must remain professional. Besides, they were friends and nothing more.

"So, there seems to be rising conflict in this faction between the borders," Eunwoo stated, tone now completely professional. "Normally I would advise you to send troops down, but there has been a steady inclination of rebels near the capital. I'm not sure how safe the royal family would be if we sent men down there."

"What of those in training?" Hoseok asked, now concentrating fully on the task at hand.

Although the prince may be a hoe looking for dick, he still cares deeply about his people and protecting them.

Eunwoo clicked his tongue, "They're still too fresh, I'm not sure they would be able to survive the uproar down there."

Hoseok sighed, "We can't have them come up here either. The selectionists are here, and we must provide them security above all else."

"The trainees have just completed their physical training. Their mental training starts tomorrow," Eunwoo replied.

Hoseok nodded and glanced at his wristwatch. He had a board meeting soon.

"Aish," the prince rubbed the back of his neck, "schedule a trip for me to go down there with a couple of my men."

"But Prince Hoseok, the girls-"

Hoseok cut him off, "I know. I just wish I had another option."

Just as he said that a knock on the door was heard. Both men looked at the entrance only to see a maid smiling nervously at them.

She spoke softly, "Prince Hoseok, your relative is on the phone."

Hoseok nodded at her and picked up the telephone on his desk. Immediately, the voice of his uncle Kim filled his ear.

"Hoseok, my boy!" Uncle Kim shouted.

The prince smiled uneasily and responded, "Hey, Uncle Kim. How are things going over there?"

His uncle's laugh bounced through the phone, "Great, fantastic! Things are just perfect over here!" Hoseok mentally counted to five before his uncle spoke again. "Well, there is just this one thing..."

There we go.

"What is it, Uncle Kim?" Hoseok asked.

His uncle was quick to jump to his explanation, "You see, your cousin has been awfully vacant of tasks lately. He's been spending his time locked up in his room... playing video games. Is there possibly any task you can give him to get him out of his man cave?"

The prince slowly smiled at Eunwoo and then answered his uncle, "Uncle Kim, I have just the thing. Can you please put Namjoon on the phone?"

-

"Wait, let me get this straight," Mina cut Yoongi off. "You want us to make you some male clothes so that you can sneak out of the palace and help Jungkook- the guard who you swore loathed your guts- out?"

Yoongi nodded.

Jihyu continued to interrogate the boy, "And how are you even supposed to sneak out of the palace?"

"With my help, of course!" Dahyun piped, waves of enthusiasm radiating from her.

The two maids looked wearily from one selectionist to the other. Yoongi grinned crookedly.

"C'mon, what's the worse that could happen?"

Oh, if only Yoongi knew.

I'm sorry that this took forever like always. I hope you liked the chapter though!

We shall see how the whole favor goes down next chapter 👀

And the presentation is coming up real soon too, so we'll have to see how that goes.