Chapter Nineteen

"Well then, this is a fit," Yoongi said as he looked in the mirror.

Jihyu smiled, "Was the Gucci too much?"

Yoongi shook his head with a smile, "Nah, the Gucci completes the look."

"Unnie, you look smoking hot!" Dahyun cheered, clapping her hands together.

Yoongi smiled, slightly flustered, as his friend gave him a compliment with the most sincere and innocent smile. If he had heard that from anybody else, he would have taken it as flirting, but because it was Dahyun, he knew it was nothing but an innocent compliment.

"Not to cause a fit or anything-" Jungkook froze, choked on his own words, and stared wide-eyed at Yoongi.

The older smirked at the younger, "Cat got your tongue?" He then sneered, his attractive features twisting into disgusted ones, "I want you to know that I'm not doing this favor for you. I expect something in return later in the future."

The guard composed himself, "Of course. I would expect nothing else from you."

Dahyun frowned, "I don't like you. You're mean."

"Then I don't like you," Jungkook responded. "You're... nice."

"Interesting insult," Mina smiled in amusement. Jihyu giggled and high-fived her coworker.

Jungkook huffed and extended his arm, "We better get going. Ma isn't going to be happy if I'm late with my guest."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and turned to his maids, "I'll see you lot later. Thanks for helping out." He then turned to Dahyun. "You ready?"

Dahyun nodded firmly and then went to take Jungkook's extended arm. She gave Yoongi a supportive smile and wave before disappearing out the doorway. Yoongi sighed and then prepared himself for what he was about to do. After jumping about for a minute or so, he sprinted out of the room and down the hallway.

"YAHHHHH!" He screamed, chasing down Jungkook and Dahyun.

The guard- who was merely walking a lost selectionist back to her bedroom- whipped his head around and then immediately moved into position to protect the poor girl. Dahyun gasped dramatically, clearly not a good actress nor liar.

She pretended to tremble in fear as she shouted, "Help! Scary man is trying to attack me!"

"Stand back! I'll deal with him," Jungkook growled.

By then, the three of them had attracted quite a crowd. Before anyone else could, Jungkook lunged toward Yoongi and tackled him to the ground. The older let out a rough 'oof' as his shoulder got slammed down with two bodies over it. Quickly, the two boys pretended to struggle against each other. Jungkook quickly won- Yoongi somewhat letting him- and picked them both off the ground.

Three new guards approached the three of them, all of them glaring at Yoongi.

"I got this one," Jungkook huffed. "I'll be taking him to the Prince to deal with. I'm sure his Majesty will want to keep his ladies protected. Can you take Lady Dahyun to her room? She was lost, and I was leading her back before this one," he gave Yoongi a harsh tug, "appeared." The other three guards slowed down to a stop and then nodded. "Thanks."

Jungkook yanked Yoongi around as they pretended to walk to Hoseok's room. They took a 'wrong turn,' though, as they ran towards the hidden exit that only the guards knew about. It was mainly used for evacuations if emergencies require them.

Once the two were past the palace gates, Yoongi growled at the younger, "I'm pretty sure you can let go of me now, Jeon."

The guard gave the older a sharp look before releasing him. He exhaled deeply before extending out his arm once again. Yoongi looked at it dubiously before accepting it and hooking his own arm through the slot left open. Jungkook smirked and led him down a cobble-stoned path that traveled through many homes.