The Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes

I felt a little bad for Draco. He had always been a bully, but I don't think he was inherently evil. But unfortunately, because of the closeness between his father and Tom, he was forced to be a death eater. I would have been one too unless Newt hadn't....oh how I missed him. I could only hope he was okay.

Before any of us could go back to Hogwarts, Tom said we had unfinished business related to Draco. For that, we needed to go to Diagon Alley. So approximately a couple weeks before term started, we all got ready to leave for Diagon Alley.

I was going to wear my deep red coat and black jeans with a white shirt underneath and matching red boots. That's when Edmund stopped me. "Um, red... draws a lot of attention. And I don't think we want to be seen when we go out." He said.

"But green doesn't?" I asked, pointing to his dark green sweater. He shrugged.

"Look, it's not my rules, I'm trying to protect you-"

"-Yeah yeah. You tried to protect me by hitting me with the Cruciatus curse, betraying me, lying to me, and forcing me to be a death eater. One of these days your 'protection' is gonna get me killed." I turned around to change into a black coat instead.

Once I had the "proper" attire, we all headed out. It was quite a sight seeing Tom with his death eaters walk out. Any muggle could've assumed it was a bunch of emo people going for a night out.

We went to Hogsmeade and roamed the streets. Ollivander's shop was burned and broken, which I'm sure Tom had something to do with it. We walked past a bright red building that was loud. I rushed to the entrance and saw what it was.

"The Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes." I read out. "Why are you worrying about YOU-KNOW-WHO, when you should be worrying about YOU-NO-POO? The constipation sensation that's gripping the nation!" I laughed at the phrase.

Tom huffed. "One of these days, I'm going to kill them in their sleep." He said, walking past.

"Wait, I want to go inside." I said.

Lucius sneered. "There's no way the Dark Lord would let you be seen like that."

"Please, there's so many people in there, I'll blend in, no one would see me. If they do...I'll make up some story." I pleaded.

"Well, I don't want you being there for what I was planning...so I guess so. Edmund, you go on with her, make sure she doesn't escape." Tom said.

So while Tom and everyone else went off to Knockturn Alley, Edmund and I went into the Joke Shop. I looked around in wonder. Everything was in chaos that ran in perfect harmony. It was a beautiful mess to see.

Edmund went to go explore the chocolates, while I looked at some of the potions.

"Haven't you got enough boys dawdling around you, Y/N?" I heard a voice. I dropped the love potions I was looking at.

"Fred, George!" I smiled, hugging both of them. "I love the shop!"

"Thanks, love." Fred smiled.

"Love potions, eh?" George asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Like you need it, shall we count the people madly in love with you? Tewkesbury, Edmund, Cedric, and Newt." Fred joked.

"Don't forget yourself Freddie." George smiled.

"Shut up George, or I'll take you to the death eaters-OH Y/N speaking of which...how did you escape them?"

"I mean Harry almost had a funeral for you, we all thought you were dead." George added.

"You didn't answer their letters or anything." Fred said.

"It's a long story but-" I started.

"-Y/N we need to go now." Edmund came out of nowhere and grabbed my hand.

"Hey there, Ed." The twins said.

"Fred, George." Edmund nodded towards them. "Y/N we need to go now." He repeated.

"Okay, okay," I said, following him. "I'll see you guys later at school and explain everything!" I called out to Fred and George. They waved at me as I was dragged along by Edmund.

"You said you wouldn't let them see you!" Edmund muttered furiously.

"They're my friends, it's fine!" I replied with the same furiousness.

"Yeah well, I just saw Harry and his friends come in." Edmund said.

"He's my brother! I have to go see him." I said, trying to get away.

"No! You'll see him in time, but not right now!" Edmund hissed, leading me out the shop. I was furious, but the implications dawned on me and I calmed down. "You won't tell Tom, right?" I asked. His anger cooled down too.

"Of course not. It's hard to lie to him, but I can sometimes manage." Edmund said, as we joined the rest of our group. Tom thankfully didn't ask any questions, and Draco looked paler than usual.

---Harry's Point of View a few minutes before Y/N left the shop---

We arrived at the shop. Mrs. Weasley read the billboard about U-NO-POO. "They're going to get murdered in their sleep one day." She huffed as we went inside. Inside was complete, wonderful, chaos. We all went our separate ways. I was looking at odd looking black crystals when Fred came up to me.

"Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder, helps you make a quick escape." Fred winked, slipping one in my pocket. Before I could ask him another thing though, he left. I went to go look for the rest of my friends when I saw Ron picking something up.

"This is pretty cool." Ron said, examining the object. I wasn't paying attention because I was busy admiring how Ginny's hair looked fiery red under the pink light of the display she was looking at. I mindlessly followed Ron who wanted to bargain for the price.

"Oi, how much for this?" Ron asked his twin brothers.

"5 galleons." They responded.

"How much for me?" Ron pushed.

"5 galleons." They repeated.

"But I'm your brother!" Ron exclaimed.

"10 galleons." They shrugged turning away.

"Oh, by the way Harry, Y/N came by here earlier with Edmund." Fred said.

"Yeah, she left right before you came." George added. That grabbed my attention.

"Y/N? Here?!" I quickly ran to a window, hoping I could spot her nearby. I didn't see Y/N, but I saw Draco...and a flash of black hair. I reckoned it was Edmund. And where there was Edmund, there was Y/N!

I quickly rounded up Ron and Hermione and we went to the roof to get a better look. After waiting in the cold for a while Hermione got a bit impatient.

"Are you sure you saw Edmund, half of the Slytherin House has people with black hair. Maybe it was Adrian hanging out with Draco, they're both on the team, right?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah, but I want to see if Y/N's in there." I responded. I'd wait all night in hope to see her. "There there!" I said, seeing a flash of her Y/H/C/ hair in the window of a shop.

"Harry that could've been anyone." Ron said.

"Just because Fred saw her with Edmund, doesn't mean she came here with him, she's probably back home by now, it's getting dark." Hermione's logic made sense.

"Then why hasn't she answered any of our letters?" I asked.

"At least we know she's alive, Harry. And you know that's the most important thing." Hermione said, making her way down the roof. I followed them down, back into the shop.

But I somehow couldn't shake the feeling that she was nearby.