2. A walk in the park

[Authors note: this chapter is gonna be longer than the last.
might put some light  ✨ a n g s t✨
in eventually but I still want to keep the story pretty light and fluffy for this chapter ❤️]

[Friday night//after school]

You walked aimlessly around the park that was down the street from your house. The peaceful dark surrounding you. thinking about nothing but your interaction with the beanpole earlier that day.
'Should I text him? We just talked a few hours ago though... I mean it's not like I'm interested in him or anything!
Just asking about a study da-
...
a study session, that's all. it'll be fine!'
————————————————————
Tsukki was relaxing in his room when his phone lit up with the notification that much to his dismay, he had been hoping to receive since he met the strange girl earlier that day.

Study date <3: beanpole! can you meet me tomorrow for the study session?

Seeing the text made him strangely happy...
'Should I mess with her?' He wondered, as he started typing his reply.
—————————————————————
'Why can't I stop thinking about him'

Images of the 6'2" salt shaker raced through your mind as you walked around the park.
Every time you thought about him you were filled with a mix of annoyance and curiosity. 

You're phone dinged, making you jump a bit. You had a text from Tsukkishima...
Your heart started to race as you picked up your phone.
'...He replied already?'

Beanpole ✨🙄: tomorrow works, can't wait to see you for our date, and don't forget the cake. Here's my address.
1234 beanpole drive.

'Date... date?! Why does he keep calling it that? what do I even reply to that?!
Is he just trying to mess with me or does he actually think it's a date? what do I do?!'

You paced around the park trying to think of a reply, and eventually it hit you. if he's gonna tease you, you can do the same.
—————————————————————-
Tsukkishima was proud of himself, he couldn't see you but he knew that he had you flustered.

'She read that 10 minutes ago and still hasn't responded, I must have really gotten to her'

Though his prideful inner monologue was short lived, interrupted by the sound of his phone buzzing.

Study date <3: wonderful, see you at our study date darling. and don't worry I won't forget the cake. :)

'darling...'
Tsukki felt his face heat up. Looking in the mirror he saw a light pink dusting his cheeks...

'What is this girl doing to me..?'
—————————————————————
Tsukki never replied to your text, and you walked home happily knowing you could tease him too.

[Saturday morning]

You were once again walking around the park aimlessly. This time to clear your mind, and get rid of stress regarding your study date. which was now only an hour away. You were caught off guard when you heard a familiar voice call out from behind you.

"hey, darling" tsukki emphasized the second word.

"beanpole?! What are you doing here?"
"I was just bored so I came here to relax, what about you?" He replied
" I'm just clearing my mind..."