10. Flowers...

[Authors note: heyaaa it's been a bit since I updated this, but I'm back sooo I hope you enjoy ❤️]

[tuesday morning]

It's been four days since you and Tsukki started dating and everything has been going well. Better than you expected, you weren't sure exactly what it was that you expected but things had a habit of falling apart for you.
Being the manager of the boys volleyball club was much easier than you'd expected as well, and tomorrow is the training camp!you couldn't wait to spend time with Tsukki.
Getting ready for class, you heard your phone ding.

Beanpole ❤️✨: I'm outside, hurry up.

You: alrightyy

You grabbed your bag and ran out the door to see Tsukki with a soft smile.

'He's so adorable...'

Interlocking your hand with his, the two of you headed to class.
You were never much of a social person so your conversations usually turned awkward and quiet, but with Tsukki that never happened. it was like there was always something to say.

'This moment is so perfect... I never want it to end....'
Your mood quickly changed when you realized what day it was..
"Oh no..." you blurted out
"What's wrong?"
"That girl from my class... yuri,  she's back from her suspension today... fuck"
Tsukkis eyes widened for a moment
"I'll meet you at your classroom at lunch, don't go off alone okay? I'm not gonna make the same mistake I did last time... she won't lay a finger on you."

Your face heated at his sudden protectiveness
"Thanks kei.."
You reached the school and hesitantly let go of Tsukkis hand.
"See you at lunch darling" Tsukki cooed as he walked off.

'I'm really lucky to have him...'
You walked into class and sat at your desk, hearing a familiar voice.
"Look who's here, little miss deadpan"
trying to keep your mind off of yuris
presence, you thought about Tsukkishima and a gentle smile appeared on your face, along with a light pink dusting your cheeks.
"Oh. My. God.  The statute is actually smiling... AND BLUSHING?!"
Yuri and her friends broke out in laughter

'Will you just shut up...'
You stayed silent hoping they would stop talking or simply tire themselves out.
"Whos the unlucky guy that has to deal with this bland loser?"
'don't say it, don't say it, don't say it."
"Will you shut up yuri? Your shrill voice is gonna burst my eardrums" you kept your voice calm, not sparing a glance to the menace of a girl.
'She wants me to get mad, I won't give her the satisfaction.'

Yuri glared at you, clearly fuming, the laughter of surrounding classmates making her even more upset. she started to speak but was cut off when noya ran into class and greeted you.
"Y/N!!"
"Don't yell noya, it's 8 in the morning."
"Oops"
Noya looked at yuri for a moment
"Hey y/n... why's she look so mad at you?"
"Shes just bitter because I'm funnier than her." You smirked
Muffled laughter could be heard from surrounding classmates.
'Clearly I'm not the only one who hates her, that's almost a relief'

[time skip//after class]

You had taken a while to put all of your books away, everyone except yuri and her friends had left class.
Noya had run out of the classroom as soon as the bell rang, yelling something about kiyoko.
You started to walk out of class for lunch, before remembering what tsukki said.
'Right, I'm supposed to wait here'
Turning around to go back into the class, you came face to face with Yuri.
She "accidentally" ran into you, making you fall onto the ground.

"Oops."

She then started to walk over you once again "accidentally" stepping on you while leaving.