7. 'Happy...'

[Authors note: woah woah my reads have gone up like a lottt in the last couple days and I have like 87 now so thank you so much ❤️ I hope you enjoy chapter 7!
Also Tsukki in that picture go brrrrrr]

TW: violence

[Wednesday Morning]

You woke up a bit earlier than usual to make sure you wouldn't be late again. Checking your phone, you noticed a text from Noya.

Rolling thunder: I'm gonna be at school today! Haven't seen you in a million years so let's walk together, I'll be at your house in a bit!

Y/n: alrighty, see you then.

'He's finally gonna be back... I know it was only two days but it feels like he's been gone a century'
Looking back as far as you could remember, noya had always been there. It was rare for the two of you to be separated for any extended time. Noya was social so he was fine with other people, but you had a hard time making friends.
Until... Tsukki.

Your train of thought was derailed as you heard a knock at the door, When you answered, you saw noya smiling brightly.
"You're here so early... we don't even have to leave for another 10 minutes."
"Yeah but we can just hang out til then, now go get your uniform! You can't wear pajamas to school!"
"Who says I can't?"
"The dress code."
"Damn! My plans have been foiled once again."
The two of you had a short giggle fit before you went upstairs to change.

As you walked back downstairs you thought about Tsukki again and unknowingly wore a lopsided grin. 
"Woah I'm gone for two days and you're already lovesick? Who is it?!"
"Huh? I-I'm not-"
"YES YOU ARE NOW TELL ME!"
"I'm not lovesick over anyone noya."
"Is it Tsukkishima?"
You froze. Eyes widening, your smile growing slightly,

"So it is Tsukkishima!" noya beamed.
"No! He's just a friend."
"Yeah right, you don't smile like that over a friend."
"Stop analyzing my smile! Lets go to class already."
"Alright, alright." He surrendered

You and noya walked to class and talked for a while until you felt a tap on your shoulder.
You knew exactly who it was before you looked, that tap was always how he got your attention. You looked back with a soft smile.
"Morning kei!" You chimed.
"Morning y/n" he smiled back, blushing slightly.
Noya saw this and couldn't help but think 'Hah! It's totally Tsukkishima, I'm a genius.'

Of course the boy decided he was gonna play Cupid.
"So are you two dating yet?"
"W-what" tsukki sputtered, a darkening crimson painting his face.
"Yuu I swear-"
"Woah woah don't kill me! it was just a question!"
"No, we're not" you replied, trying as well as you could to calm your racing heart.
The three of you reached the school gates and you made your way to class.

Tsukki pulled noya aside once you were out of sight.
"We're not dating, not yet at least" he smirked, walking away like nothing happened.
Leaving noya reasonably dumbstruck.
Noya caught up with you and the two of you walked to class.
When you walked in, the teacher looked at you.

"I'm glad you're on time today L/n"
Noya looked at you with an amused grin.
"You were late?!"
"No."
"You can't lie, she literally just said that you were late."
"Okay maybe."
The two of you burst into a fit of laughter. Once you had finally calmed down, you took your seats,

You looked over to Yuri who was quietly talking to her friends and occasionally looking over at you.
"If you're gonna talk about me at least make it subtle~" you teased in a sing-song tone.
"Nobody said this was about you poker face"
"Huh, so I guess you took my advice and used your brain for an insult? Next time just try something more original." You gave a passive aggressive smile, more than happy to stoop to her level.
You heard some stifled laughs from fellow students.
You smirked at the girl 'wow, she's really upset.'