Trust🤞🏾

Kentrell POV
August 10, 2020
Atlanta, Ga
Time jump - 5 months later

Lately the family just been cooling. We living life and making money like we always do.

Shit been chill and quiet lately, which I know isn't going to be for long.

I been working hard all year wit this music shit. I'm dropping a album next month and I can feel it's gone so good. Ain't no other artist been putting in mo work than me in 2020, and I'm still not done yet.

"Da?" I heard snapping me out my thoughts.

I looked to my right seeing Maci staring at me. "Hmm Queen?"

"Whatchu thinking bout?"

"Nun. Where yo mama at?" I asked. Yes, Maci calls Ari mama now. We all understand and know who ha real momma is and respect that.

" I don't know she said she was going to get her hair done." She shrugged laying on Montana.

I nodded and got the blunt form Boomer but before I could put it to my lips it dropped on the floor.

I slowly looked down and then back up seeing the gang staring right back at me wit wide eyes.

Ari?

I jumped up pacing the floor FaceTiming her. She answered on the 4th ring. "Yes baby."

"Aye say, where the fuck you at Ariana?" I looked at her background.

"Why you sound like dat? I'm at my house. Tae doing my hair." She scrunched up her face.

"Show me right quick." I said.

She flipped the camera and showed me her living room but something caught my eye.

"Who the fuck is that in that corner chair?"

"Babe whe- oh that just Tuson." She flipped it back on her.

"He yo friend right, because a nigga down dropped his fucking blunt right after I asked Queen where you was?"

I heard laughing in the background and she looked down at me. "Okay what's that supposed to mean bae?"

"You from Chicago and don't know. Bae when hood niggas drop they blunt, they bitch doing sum type of cheating." I explained.

"What the fuck that gotta do wit me - y'know what I'm on my way home." She hung up in my face.

"Oh she sounds pissed." Ben made the 😬 face.

"Fa what tho?"

"Papa, you just accused her of cheating knowing y'all in love wit each other." Maci shook her head.

I ain't even see it like dat tbh. She finna fuck me up.

30 minutes later

I heard a car door slam and my eyes widened. I ran behind the couch peeking at the door.

"He scared as hell." KD laughed wit baby Joe.

"KENTRELL!" She yelled coming in the house. "Where the hell he at?" She huffed.

They all pointed where I was as I slowly came up. "Hey bae." I nervously waved.

"Go to the room now, DeSean." She demanded. I smiled and ran up the stairs hearing her stomping and the gang laughing.

"Bae I'm sor"- she cut me off by kissing me roughly.

"Imma show you why I would never cheat on you." She stripped us out our clothes.

2 hours later

I groaned busting in Ari for the 4th time and rolled over breathing heavy.

"Bae?" I called out not getting a answer. I looked over seeing her slump, hair all over the place.

I smirked going to the bathroom. I took a towel wiping her off and putting her on some of my boxers.

Dick knock her out like NyQuil or whateva y'all bitches be saying

I took a shower and went downstairs. "And he returns!" Boomer yelled.

"Leave me alone." I mumbled acting mad plopping down.

"What she do top?" Three asked quietly

"Gave me a 2 hour demonstration on why she would never cheat on me." I smirked thinking about what just went down.

"It's dumb." He laughed and I joined in.

She put that thang on me. Now I know she cold neva cheat and meet a nigga like me

I shook my head at my thoughts a and sat back chilling wit the gang.

JUST A FILLER🗣!!!!!
How y'all like this chapter? 😊
I might start doing lil nasty stuff but it won't be that explicit🙅🏾‍♀️

Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote
Comment comment comment

Drama coming up next chapter🤫
Slimeretta out✌🏾✌🏾🏕💚