Fianće😱/Anger😡

Maci POV
October 11,2020
1:50 pm

I was up playing games on my phone fully dressed for the day.I had on a Gucci shirt, blue jeans, the Gucci belt with the slides.

I walk downstairs to get me a snack but it was a girl in there.

Ain't this that boxer daughter assum

She turned around and mugged me." Who you?" She asked.

"The Queen of this house, who you mugging me like that?" I asked with attitude laced in my voice.
" I'm kentrell fiancé Yaya Mayweather, who else?"

" But wasn't he- who was- okay ms. girl." I said.

Wasn't he just on the phone with some some girl named Kay, calling her bae? Oh, Ight. I thought.

I went to the pantry and grabbed some gummy worms and a Snapple. I walked in the living room where everybody was and sat down.

" So lil miss thang in there was mugging me asking questions, like the fudge." I said doing the or nah face."

"Who Iyanna?" Uncle Three asked.

"Yea like..., then she had the nerve who say fiancé. Wasn't you just on the phone with somebody named Kay a couple days ago?" I asked Kentrell.

"Don't worry about all that." He replied. I just rolled my eyes. Then here she come strutting in the living room and sitting on his lap.
I fake gagged and my daddy glared at me, while my uncles laughed.

I just shrugged my shoulders." Bae who is she?" She tried to whisper.
"My daughter, her name Maci."he replied.

" Don't be giving her my name the hell, she could be the feds." I exclaimed mugging." Say, shut the hell up guh."

"Naww don't be giving out my name to that-" I couldn't even finish because Joe covered my mouth." Just chill out Mae." He whispered in my ear. I nodded and sat back eating my gummy worms.

"Anyways bae come take me to get some to eat." She demanded my daddy.

Who the fuck she think she is, I already ain't in the mood. Demanding people like that.

"You got your own car and money." He looked at her like she had two heads." And who the hell she telling like that, not my daddy?" I mumbled.

She just sat back quiet and mugged me.

Like is there a problem honey!?
Let me chill out for a min.

" Who she staring at like that, wit her football head ahh." I whispered to Uncle KD who was on the right if me. He just laughed and shook his head.

" Maci go take your medicine right the hell now." My daddy ordered.

I went up to my bathroom and got the medicine out my cabinet. I flushed it down the toilet. I don't wanna take it.

I sat back down on the couch. " I got a interview today so y'all need to come on. We got together and went to the sprinter. We got to the talk show in like 45 minutes.
We walked in but I stopped and asked my daddy to pick me up. He carried me like a baby and sat me down behind the camera. Yaya was just mugging like yea hoe, I'm the queen around here.

He was done in like 30 minutes so we went out to eat at a seafood place. We got seated and ordered our food. Yaya was all on my daddy like ughh. I just minded my business.

Fans came up and took pictures with him. I spotted some girl and here momma walk up. I mentally rolled my eyes. It was this one girl I beat up before I left the group home at the park because she was talking hot stuff.

She looked at me and rolled her neck." Is there a problem sweetie?" I asked her.

" No, bitch." She mumbled the last part. I sat all my stuff down and walked up the her. I cuffed my ear and said," Speak up."

She was silent. Yea I thought so.
They got their picture and was walking away until here momma asked her a question. " Is that the little girl you fought?"

Yea, that's the little bitch who momma and brother died. Now she think she all that because with with Youngboy, that's why they still dead." She tried to whisper back, but I already heard her.

Everybody looked at me with wide eyes that told me not to do nothing. I ran up and super kicked her in the back, then got on top of her blowing straight hits to her face. I was beating the shit outta her. How can you be so disrespectful.

I got pulled off my my daddy and took outside." YEA TALK DONE ON THEM AGAIN, WATCH I KILL YOU STANK HOE!" I screamed before we left out.

I was shaking and crying then all I seen was black.

Kentrell POV
same day
At the restaurant

I was tryna get Maci to calm down because she was shaking and crying bad. She all of a sudden she stopped. I look down and she was passed out.

" Maci, Maci, wake up." I shook her. It didn't work.
" Aye gang we gotta got to the hospital, Maci blacks out mane." I yelled.

We drove off fast and I was just holding her. I jumped out the van and ran to the front desk.

" AYE HELP ME, MY DAUGHTER PASSED OUT!" I yelled at the nurses. They came to take her then put her on a stretcher. I tried to go back there but they was telling me I couldn't go back there.

" What you mean that's my daughter." I said pushing them back. " C'mon Yb she gone be straight, Ight." Montana pulled me back. I huffed and went to sit down with my head in my hands.

We was waiting like 1 hour until a doctor can back. " Family if Maci Gaulden." He announced. We all walked over and waited till he said something.

" Well it looked like she passed out due to too much anger. So much adrenaline was rushing through her body, that it overwhelmed her body. She's in room 257 on the right. But in the meantime can I talk to a parent privately?" He asked. I raised my hand.

" Y'all gone head to the room imma be there." I told gang, they nodded and walked off." So what's up doc?"

" Does she have any anger issues that you are aware of?" He asked.
" Yea she has IED. Her eyes change color and she can black out. I have it to but I can control it better than her, but she took her medicine this morning tho." I said confused.

" Well it seems to me she didn't, or else it wouldn't have been this bad. Just make sure you supervise her when she takes it." He said. I nodded and walked in her room.

She was laughing then looked at me but her smile faded when she seen the look on my face.

" Why you didn't take yo medicine like I asked you too Queen?" I asked her.

She broke the eye contact and looked off to she side." Cause I didn't want too." She spoke lowly.

I walked and sat next to her holding her hand." Why tho?"

" It ruins my vibe, it makes me feel like someone I'm not. I don't like that daddy." She whispered with tears in her eyes. I sat up and pulled her to my chest hugging her.

" You got to so things like this won't happens again. The doctor said it could've been worst. Okay?" I wiped her tears.

"Alright, I gotcha." She said.

" I love you Maci." I said

" I love you too, old man." She smiled at me.

We got her discharge papers and went home. I made sure she took her medicine. We all just chilled in the living room watching movies, and eating snacks for the rest of the day.
------------------

PEACE OUT GANG ✌🏾
More chapters coming soon
Vote and Comment!!!!!