Slowly😔

(I'm putting y'all on- MEMPHIS)^

Kentrell POV
4 days later

I been walking around like a sad puppy because Maci can't remember me yet. I barely talk or come out the room. I just be thinking and taking my frustration out on Ari in bed.😏

I just got out the shower and walked down my closet looking for an outfit.

I picked out a black tee, black Amiri jeans, my rockstar belt, and my white fazos. I brushed my diamonds and put my chain on them walked to the kitchen.

I grabbed a Gatorade and went to the living room catching everybody attention.

"Well speak of the devil." Boomer mumbled.

"Why the fuck y'all speaking on me anyway fa?" I mugged, putting screwing the top back on my drank.

"Oh nothing, just how you hardly speak, interact, come out your room, go places with us, even look at us. You barely give me attention. Should I go on?" KD spoke sarcastically looking at me.

"Bitch fuck yo gay ass. Ian paying no nigga attention, the fuck I look like to you, Jeffree Star?" I mugged him hard as hell.

"THIS NIGGA SAID JEFFREE STAR!!" Joe and Ben fell out laughing.

I mentally rolled my eyes and sat by Ari laying my head in her lap. I grabbed Maci hand intertwining our fingers. Even though she don't remember me yet, she likes to touch me. Says it makes her feels safe or sum shit.

" We gotta get on the road." Montana spoke.

"Why?" Ari asked looking up.

"I gotta get Kacey from Jania and my other house down there so we gone be there for a minute. So go pack." I liftedx up and she went upstairs wit Maci.

When they came back down we got our stuff and rode out.

"I gotta show too. Tomorrow night, you wanna come Maci?" I asked, looking at her.

"Yea, I come." She spoke sleepily. I nodded and laid back on Ari while she rubbed the side of my face.

"Aye stop at this store up here." I told the driver. He pulled up and we hopped out while Ari stayed wit Maci.

"You want sum?"

"Just get me some hot Cheetos and ha a sum candy wit 2 sprites." Ari said.

I walked away with the gang into the store. I got the stuff and went to the counter. People was recording and Ben was laughing with a girl.

"So Whatchu sayin?" He smiled.

"You just mean." She shook her head.

"Well I'm Ben10, lil top brudda." He grinned.

"Yessirrrrr." I looked at her phone after paying.

"Ya heard meh." He looked at fatboy, rubbing his hands.

" He looked at fatboy, rubbing his hands

"Let's roll out." I said and walked out the store with them back to the sprinter.

"Here." I handed Ari her stuff and out Maci's on the floor.

"Oohhh!" She squealed and kissed my cheek making me smile.

"How long till we get there?" Boomer asked.

"Like 2 1/2 hours maybe 3 more." Montana nodded.

I ate my snacks and layed back on Ari. I grabbed Maci and held her so it was more room and closed my eyes.

Sleep I go.......
3hours later

I was shook out my sleep by somebody tapping me. I rubbed my eyes and looked at Boomer.

"C'mon go get Kacey." Bommer said. I got up and handed him Maci. "Don't wake my baby up bitch." I mugged him while he waved me off.

I got out and stretched then walked up to here door but heard somebody behind me.

"Whatchu doing?" I asked Ari.

"Just go."

I knocked on the door and waited fa her to open it.

"Hey Kentrell." Jania smiled.

"Sup Nene, he ready?"

"Yea I just gotta get his bag." She nodded and walked off.
She came back and handed me him and his stuff. " Bye dada, mommy loves you." She kissed his cheek.

"Before you go I wanna talk to you, if you don't mind." Ari spoke.

"Hell y'all got to y'all about?" I scrunched my face up at them.

"Boy go to the car." Ari pushed me.

I just shook my head and walked off. I got back to the sprinter and put his bag down.

"What they doing?" Montana asked. I shrugged and grabbed his tablet putting on cartoons.

Ari came back and sat down with a smile on her face. We all looked at her even Kacey.

"The hell you was doing with her?" KD sat up.

"I just introduced myself and had a woman to woman talk since I am going to be around her son that's the least I could do. I know how protective mothers are so, yea." I looked at her shocked before kissing her.

"Well damn." Joe muttered.

"Better keep her, Brudda." Ben nodded. I dapped him up already knowing.

"We here." Montana said cutting the sprinter off.

We got out while the security guards grabbed our bags and brought everything in. I went and layed Kacey down in his room since he fell asleep. I creaked his door open and walked out.

"Come get yo child she heavy as the fuck." Bommer said.

I laughed and grabbed her then kicked him. "My baby ain't heavy black bitch."

"Ashiiiiiiiid." He walked away.
I took Maci to her room and took her her shoes and jacket off. I kissed her forehead then went to my room.

Me and Ari took a shower then layed down in the bed.

"I like you." I told her wrapping my hand around her waist.

"I liked you too bubba." She rubbed my back. 10 minutes later I dozed off.

I finally gave y'all i chapter😂
I had this chapter wrote for like 2 weeks just never put it out.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!!!!🤧
Comment more ideas please.
Peace out Gang✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾💚