Missing Them🥺

Long chapter and emotional

Kentrell POV
November 17,2020

I was downstairs chilling. Kay was down here too. So far she her stomach growing a lot. Maci be keeping her distance from her, but I kinda understand.

I heard the door bust open and I grabbed my gun form under the cushion and pointed it at the door.

" Aaahhhh!" KD yelled and jumped back. I smacked my lips.

" Can't be bussin in here like that the fuck wring witchu dude."

" Won't busy in here no more, trigger happy ass." He muttered. The rest of the gang came in and sat down.

" Where my lit' niece at top?" Dee asked.

" She should be in her room. She ain't came out all day." I responded.

" That ain't like her tho." He scrunched his face up.

" Ion know, lemme go see." I got up and went to her room.

" Maci, Maci." I knocked on her door.

No response

" Maci" I said a bit louder.

" imma be out in a minute." She said lowly. I just shrugged it off and walked back down to the living room.

" She said she coming down in a minute." I shrugged.

15 minutes later she came down in a sweats and a hoodie over her head. She look tired and didn't say nun to nobody.

They all looked at her weirdly.
" Wassam guh" Dee spoke.

She smiled weakly," Hey y'all."

Why she acting weird?

I shook off my thoughts until I saw she zoned out and tears were rolling down her face.

I stood up and looked at her. The gang was quiet then looked at her too.

" What dafuck?" Boomer high ass whispered.

I slowly walked over and sat down next to her. " What's today?" I asked 3 lowly.

" November 17, Why?" He asked. I sighed.

" Today is the day ha momma and baby bro died ain't it?" Ben caught on. I nodded.

" Maci it's okay." I told her. I hugged her and she broke down crying.

On Maci end.....
I zoned out just staring at the wall. I felt the tears rolling down my face.

"Momma!" I ran in the house.

" Girl stop all that yelling. Now what?" She turned to me from the stove.

" Nun whatchu cooking?" I asked her.

" Ya favorite." She smirked and looked over her shoulder.

" Oooohhhh, you da goat ma!" I squealed.

She laughed at my foolishness.

(Play the song on top^^)

" Fix yo food when you ready. I'm bout to go get loyal form daycare. Call me off yo iPad if you need sum."She kissed my forehead.

" I love you momma." I told her.

" I love you too, baby." She walked out the door.

20 minutes later

I wanted some ice cream so I called my momma.

" Get some ice cream ma." I said as soon as the FaceTime came thru.

"Alright I'll girl." She looked at the camera. She looked away and screamed then the call disconnected.

I panicked and checked her location. She always gave it to me in case anything happened.

I ran next door and asked my neighbor to take me somewhere and that it was an emergency.

When we got there I seen my momma car smashed and flipped over by a pole.

I jumped out and ran towards the scene only to get held back." You can't go over there." A lady time me.

" No you have to let me. That's my mom and brother!" I yelled.

I broke out her grip and ran fast as I could to the white sheets on the ground. I took it off and they both was laying there lifeless.

I dropped to my knees and let the tears fall constantly.

" NO MOMMA! LOYAL! YALL HAVE TO COME BACK, WAKE UP!" I cried. No response

" COME ONE PLEASE!" I put my head on her chest and arm around Loyal.

" Please." I whispered. Little 8 year old Maci didn't know what to do.

"...okay." I felt an arm around me and broke down crying.

" Why was it her? Its all my fault man." I cried harder.

" How?" Boomer asked.

I calmed down and told them.
" She left to go get my brother from daycare. I called her to get us ice cream and she looked up and I guess somebody ran into her. It was a drunk driver. I went to the scene and layed with them on the ground." I sniffled.

"It's okay Queen. They still watching over you." My daddy comforted me.

" Why them tho? I shouldn't have never asked for ice cream or called her. She was too busy talking to me to realize a car was heading straight to her." I shook my head.

" Maybe it was just there time." Ben shrugged.

I stood up and looked at him.
" No they was supposed to be her with me. Living life to the fullest with me." I punched the wall.

" I begged them to come back and they didn't." I keep punching the wall till holes formed. I was about to swing again until I was pulled into a tight hug.

" All things happen for a reason. You just gotta move on. You know she love you. Think about all the good times y'all had." Uncle Baba told me.

" I know it's just hard. I been thru too much for my age. I'm gone eventually reach my breaking point. I don't wanna go back to that dark place, that monster inside me. It's not me." I wiped my eyes. Everybody was on the floor with us.

" We just gotta live life. They your guardian angels now." He smiled.

I smiled back and hugged everybody.

" I love y'all dummies." I laughed.

" We love you to Queen." The said in unsion.

" Ian no dummy." KD muttered.

We all turned his way and stale faced him.

" I hate it her. Fuck y'all, mhmm." He crossed his arms.
----------------

PEACE OUT GANG✌🏾✌🏾

Vote vote vote comment comment

Stay tuned more update coming.