Back Home🛏

Sorta long....
Maci POV
December 27, 2020
3:19

We had been home for about 2 days now. We left the morning after Christmas. It was a well needed trip for us all.

I was downstairs chilling on FaceTime wit Mykel. He was talking about making a YouTube channel.

"I think you should. You already got boku followers."

"Yea imma create like a gaming channel but still do pranks and stuff. Since I'm a bad kid." He said.

"Imma subscribe." I laughed.

"You betta. But imma talk to you later." He smiled.

I smiled back." Yea I'm finna go see what my daddy doing." We said our goodbyes and hung up the phone.

I sighed and walked to his room seeing him sleep wit Kacey on his iPad. I put my phone on the charger and laid down under him. I put one hand in my pants and the other one behind my head just like him, and dozed off.

Kentrell POV
3 hours later
6:38 pm

"They always doing twin shit." I heard whispering.

"Right I need to adopt me a lit' boy." Ben said.

" Boa no. It's fuck them kids for right now. Hot boy season." KD said.

I opened my eyes and stared at them going back and forth. "Shut the hell up y'all wake my kids up bitch." I startled them.

"Look at how she slumped." Joe pointed. I saw her sleep with one hand in her pants and the other behind her head. I smiled and kissed ha forehead getting up stretching.

I put Kacey in his room. I know he still tired he went to sleep last watching cartoons.

We went downstairs yo play the game. "100 on 2k." Boomer bet me. "Bet."

Jazz😍: I'm pulling up to the gate.

Me: Ight imma open it.
read at 6:45

" Y'all I got somebody coming over." I told them.

"Who?" They asked.

"Ha name Jazz she coming wit ha sister Chyna."

I called my security guard to open the gate fa them and let them in.

"Y'all together together." 3 three raised a brow.

"Naww. I like ha vibe but it's somebody else I'm planning on actual being wit, gone blow y'all mind." I smirked.

"Nigga who?" Ben laughed.

"Look imma just say this. She got ha own money. Instagram model and influencer with a REAL body. She famous." I shrugged.

"Mhmm." He side- eyed me.

I heard the door knock and I went to get it. Jazz and ha sister came in.

"Hey Kentrell." She hugged me.

I hugged her back and kissed her forehead."Wassup. Hey chyna." I nodded at her.

We walked back in the living room and sat down. Boomer handed me the remote and we started playing.

"It's a bathroom right down the hall it's open so yea. And the kitchen full." I told them.

40 minutes later

I had done beat boomer ass now Tyler and Joe was playing. I was chilling on the couch wit Jazz. I ordered pizza and wings cause I knew Maci was finna wake up soon.

My phones 3 times catching my attention.

Queen🌎💚: Come get me
Queen🌎💚: I know I'm lazy
Queen🌎💚: Thanks I love you😘

Me: No and yea you is. You still sleepy ain't it.

Queen🌎💚: Yes so pleaseeeeeee
read at 7:37

I left ha ass on read. Overgrown ass.

"Who was that?" Jazz asked.

"Nun my lil girl." I answered. She nodded slowly.

2 minutes I heard a boom and small cries. The gang paused the game and I ran upstairs but stopped when I seen Maci on the ground.

"What's wrong du?" I bent down and wiped her face off.

"I told I was sleepy. I slipped on Kacey toy." She sniffled and gave me those eyes that make me give in every single time.

I sighed and picked her up like a baby. She laid ha head in the crook of my neck. I walked back and sat on the couch and they unpaused the game.

"Oh it was ha big baby ass." KD mugged Maci.

"Don't mug ha ugly bitch. She my big baby hoe." I flipped him off.

She rose ha head up and mugged him back. "Elf eared wanch." They all busted out laughing. I popped ha mouth.

"It's some food in the kitchen." I told her she nodded and got up. She walked in the kitchen and came back and sat right back on me.

"What number she is?" She whispered to where nobody could hear but me.

"She ain't a hoe. We just chilling. I'm plan on getting somebody else real soon and settling down."

She worked up. "Forreal?" Ha eyes lit up. I nodded and smiled.

After she finished ha food she spoke. "Well since he didn't do it. I'll take it upon myself, I'm Maci. The lil Queen around hea." She shook Jazz hand and waved at Chyna.

They greeted ya back and we all played around until they left and it was late.

How y'all like this chapter?

Guest will be coming in the next few chapters. Will he finally settle down? Will she finally get ha mother figure back in her life?

Sliming out GANG🐍🐍
Vote and Comment Please!!!!!!!
✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾