Merry Christmas pt.2📌📌

cont.
Maci POV

Everybody had put on they snow clothes or whateva and we headed outside to sled.

I just watched first then I was gone go. Kendell went down and flipped face face and stayed like he was stuck.

"AHHHHH!!!" KD and Joe jumped around laughing.

"Crazy." I mumbled.

"Let's go queen." Daddy said.

We both snuck somewhere on side the cabin where nobody could see us. He med is to a snowmobile.

"Where this come from?" I asked.

"I rented and hid it here. We gone ride out and scare em." He replied.

We got on it and started it. He rode up the side of the mountain and made sure nobody saw us. He looked back.

"Hold on to me. You ready?" He asked me.I nodded and got my phone out to record.

He looked up and we rode down fast scaring everybody.

"WATCH OUT!!" He yelled laughing.

We rode around in circles then sped up ripping through everybody .

We took it back on the side and walked back to the front.

"Y'all was shook mane." I snickered wit him.

"Right." He agreed.

They all look at us with stale faces.
"Y'all are evil together. Need to stay away from each other the rest of our lovely stay, damn near shitted myself." He mumbled the last part.

"NIGGA YOU NASTY." Ben ran around laughing pointing at him.

They was al laughing while we snuck back in the house.

"You go get the movie ready and I'll get the snacks, after we bath."I told him. 30 minutes later I was done and put my pajamas back on and went to the kitchen.

After I got the snacks I walked out to see Home Alone starting, by then everybody was seated waiting.

I pressed start and snuggled up into my daddy.

During the movie Kacey crawled while Taylin walked over to us. Kacey laid one my chest and TayTay was on our daddy.

I feel asleep towards the end with Kacey.

Ready to go back home now......

✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾
SLIMING OUT GANG!!
VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE
drama coming soon😏😏
✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾