Progress🙂

Explicit, Very, explicit content and language. Read at your own risk.

Kentrell POV
2 weeks later
11:48 pm

Maci been in the hospital 2 weeks since the incident at the studio. At first I was scared, but I had faith my babygirl wouldn't leave me and pull thru. I go see her everyday and stay until visiting hours are over.

"Wassup doc." I shook his doctor hand, when I entered the room. I had Ben, Joe, KD, Kendell, And Jay wit me too.

"Where the thing at?" I looked at her.

"I got some good news. She's making progress and she's breathing on her own. I took her off the breathing machine. She should wake up soon."He said.

I smiled and held her hand."That' good."

"But I also have bad news, too Mr. Gaulden."

I looked at him waiting. "Like I said when you all arrived she was basically dead. Oxygen wasn't getting to her brain and it took a little time getting it flowing. We saw that she might not remember certain things or people, such as her family. She may remember something or, someone that recently came into her life."He sighed.

"So she won't remember me? It'll come back tho right?" I asked.

"In a couple weeks yes. It wasn't that major damage. She'll also have headeaches along the way, so just keep a close eye on her." He left the room.

"Damn." Ken and Jay whispered.

"At least she'll recognize Ari since she recently met her." Joe shrugged. I shook my head and sat down.

We stayed a little longer. I had a show in Atlanta tonight and was planning on coming back tonight too. I parted ways wit them and headed home.

"BAE!" I yelled throughout the house.

"I'm in here." I heard her say.

I walked in the kitchen wrapping my arms around her waist pecking her lips.

"We gotta get ready my show at 7 and it's already 1:18" I checked my phone. I went to our room wit her behind me and sat down.

"The gang gone meet us there." I told her strolled on my phone.

"Okay imma take another shower then." She walked in the bathroom.

I heard the water running a few minutes later. I wanna fuck. I thought.

⚠️
I silently stripped out my clothes and stepped in the shower to hear her humming one of my old songs.

"She fuck me better when she see I'm recording ha." I finished and turned her around. She jumped but relaxed when she seen my face.

I held her waist and kissed her. I nibbled on her bottom lip fa entrance. She opened her mouth and we tongue kissed while I back her into the wall away form the water.

She reached down and grabbed my manhood stroking it lightly.

"Mhmm." I groaned into the kiss.
I hiked one of her legs up and rubbed my dick up and down her lips then slapped it a couple times.

"Stop teasing- oohhh." She moaned when I slid into her. I looked her in her eyes while I picked up my pace.

"Fuck." I groaned throwing my head back. I slid out and cut the water off. I picked her up laying her on a towel, on the bed.