Relax💆🏾💆🏽‍♀️

Ari POV
3 weeks later

Lately everything been cool. The situation wit the note was handled at least that's what Kentrell told me so I left it alone.

He been stressing the past few weeks because his Mixtape dropping in 6 days. He been tryna have everything done on time. That meant late nights and early morning. I been busy with my business as well. The

Today I'm tryna get him to relax since he doesn't have studio time until tomorrow. He should be on his way home in a minute so I set up some things until later. Maci is at her friends house for the weekend.

I heard a car door close so I went downstairs and opened the door and went to the car before they could come up the steps.

"Aht. Get back in the car." I waved my hand around.

"What?" Kentrell asked. "Mane I'm tired."

"Not you, I'm talking about the gang not today."

"Why?" KD frowned.

"Because me and my man been stressing lately and working hard so he need some time to relax without you loud fuckers around, thank you babes." I grabbed Kentrell hand and walked us into the house.

"FORGET YALL TO THEN!" Joe yelled out the window.

"YEA YEA, TALK YO SHIT!" I waved him off and closed the door.

"Whatchu doing guh?" Kentrell asked looking at me.

"Just chill, okay." I dragged him to the room and sat him down. I took his jacket and shoes off and put them up. Then I put his chains and watch in his case.

"C'mon. I ran us a hot bubble bath." We went into the bathroom. I striped out my clothes and stepped in.

"Well are you gone get in or just stare?" I asked since he was just standing there.

He shook his head, stripped and got in behind me. "Whatchu doing this for?"

"I told you we need a chill day to ourselves, plus we got the whole house today." I smirked. "When you get out I got a few movies for us to watch and we can lay down."

He just smiled and sat back. I stayed for a little then got up to rinse off in the shower. "Where you going?"

"I'm gone go make sum up right quick to eat. I'll be back by the time your out." I got in the shower.

30 minutes later

I just got done whipping up some shrimp alfredo. I fixed our plates and took them upstairs. I walked in the room and handed him his plate.

"Thank you." He said lowly and started eating. We watched the movie in silence and I washed out dishes.

"Ain't nobody ever did none like this for me before." He said after we layed down.

"Well I see how hard you been working and just wanted to show my appreciation on Whatchu doing." I smiled.

"Thank you for everything and appreciating me. You one of the realest on my team now. I be trying to make everybody happy. I'm glad you see the little things."

"That's what I'm here for. I know you haven't really had a great past but we wall make mistakes and go through things. You just want somebody to love you unconditionally and understand you, I'm here to let you know I do."

"Yea. It's just... sometime I be wanting to get away form this cruel world. After my momo died I just went down the wrong path. Then boo and dump died, I got even deeper. I was getting in trouble left to right, not like I wasn't before but I got worse. My music shit took off I was able to have some of the things and provide for my family. I got even bigger and took my family out the hood and put my city on the map more." He vented.

"Now your successful as hell and on yo shit. Can't nobody tell you nothing. They all proud of you, your grandma is always right." I touched his heart.

His eyes watered and he took a deep breath. " I know. It's like I did so much shit and painted the wrong image to the world. I thought everybody hated me and I was a bad person. From cases, this street shit, hoes, talking bad about people. Ion be bothering nobody but soon as I respond back, I'm the bad guy? That situation with Jania was really the dealbreaker. That shit hurt like hell getting separated from the 1 girl you was in love with, felt like you wanted to spend yo whole life with. Yea I was young and dumb but I knew some right from wrong." He said while a tear slipped.

"Then everything blowed up on the media and I was labeled a woman beater. Imma be honest I did hit her like 1 or two times but I never just beat her ass, even though it was still wring. People was on the outside liking in and making up what they though actually happened. Before we was just playing, but it took a turn we got in the hallway and the camera caught us. I never physically punched or slapped her. I slammed and was pulling her but the media to say what they wanna say. We was still sneaking to see each other a couple time after I got outta jail. That's when she got pregnant in like May or sum shit. We broke up officially and months after Kacey was born I met him then we moved on and co-parented for our son. We never really spoke on the situation but I apologized and she did too, there was no need to talk just do better." He finished.

"Look I'm not gonna judge you off you past because I've gotten to know and how to love all your flaws. I know you got issues, I do too but we're helping each other along the way. You're not that childish teenager no more. I with you for who you are, I wouldn't be here if I didn't." I wiped his face and smiled.

"I love you Ariana."

"I love you too, Kentrell."

"Forever?" He questioned.

"And always for eternity love." We kissed and stared into each other eyes with awe until we feel asleep.

This is where I need to be

Well that's the need if the chapter.🤪

How y'all like the little deep talk and vent? Kentrell finally opening up a little.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

DonDona signing out✌🏾✌🏾