Whats wrong?🤨

Long chapter.🤗
Maci POV
January 24, 2020- Next Day 3:38 pm

"Keep playing, imma bat the fuck outchu." Joe punched KD

"Naww bitch because you ate my chips."

"It's a another bag in the pantry."

"I don't give a fuck Joseph." KD rolled his neck and eyes.

Joe busted out laughing. " Yo gay ass and chill on the government."

I sighed and went to get me something to drink. I grabbed a Gatorade and layed on the floor.

Kentrell and Ari came downstairs and chilled wit us. I was just thinking and things started popping up in my head.

"ON GOD- "who is Desean?" I cut Ben off. Everybody stopped turned their heads towards me.

"Whatchu said?" Kentrell smirked. I twisted my face up in confusion.

"Who is Desean?"

He ran over to me picking me up and spinning us around.

"What is wrong witchu dude!" I laughed.

"That's my middle name, you remembering stuff now. Try again." He smiled and sat us down.

I thought for a minute and sum else popped up in my head. "Who is Kay?"

"That'a one of my baby mommas she supposedly pregnant wit my daughter." He nodded.

"Well why am I seeing her losing a baby?" I closed my eyes and saw images.

"What the fuck?" Boomer whispered. "She can see visions."

"And another thing, I'm remembering snow and a hell-hellcat." I looked ya everybody.

"Well first I don't know where you got losing a baby from, and second we took a trip fa Christmas to Utah in the cabins and you surprised me with a car and house." He shrugged.

"Dang I did that." I mumbled.

"Ooooh you remembering stuff now, just a little bit." KD jumped up and down.

"It's never that serious." I mumbled. "But anyways, I'll be back." I got up and went to my room to take a bath.

30 minutes later I got out and got dressed. I went to Kacey room and picked him up.

"You hungry?" I asked.

"Juice!" He shouted. "Okay Tarzan." I chuckled.

I got his juice and sat him down beside Ari. "Come take my picture." I told Kentrell. We walked outside and I posed.

Liked by user1_29,nbakd2x,  and 489,038 others

Liked by user1_29,nbakd2x, and 489,038 others

Comments
therealkylesister: maci💕
↪️step-momma😍
nba_youngboy: twinnn💚
↪️papa💚
quando_rondo: neice🤧
user_995: pretty
↪️thank youuu🤗
___________________
"What's the move today family?" KD sighed.