Other Person😈

Kentrell POV
Same as last chapter
At the show

"Aye what's wrong wit you Mae Mae?" KD asked making us stop talking an look at her.

She stayed quiet for a moment and looked at something in her hand. Ari glanced at what it was and scrunched up her face.

She took the paper and passed it to Ben and Joe. They read it and slowly looked at me. "Yea he won't take this well.....at all." Ben shook his head.

Everybody read the damn paper but won't let me see it. How bad could it be?

Fuck is wrong wit them

I pick up some random paper and pretended to throw it away by the corner. I quickly snatched the paper from them and went to the opposite side of the room.

"Hello there, Maci. You all gotta be more cautious. Tell Youngboy I said wassup.- Your worst nightmare" I felt my blood boiling and pressure rising.

"Aww shit." Joe whispered. I looked up at everybody with a glare.

"Find who did this shit. Tell them run the cameras back or sum. I don't care. FIND WHO GAVE MY DAUGHTER THIS BULLSHIT!" I yelled feeling Top take over and my voice get deeper.

Finally let me out..been going crazy in there

Ohh stfu and handle this shit

I opened my eyes and looked at them while Montana and Boomer walked out.

I huffed and turns towards Maci, but she took a step back. "What's wrong Maci?" I asked.

"Your scaring me." She whimpered. I looked at Ari and she backed up too.

I'm still in control dumbass, your eyes are black.

Oh yea. I forgot

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath then opened them again. "I'm sorry." I apologized feeling my eyes and tone get lighter.

"What was that?" Ari asked. I shook my head signaling I'll tell her later.

"Let's go mane. I'm tired and niggas wanna play and shit." I grumbled taking Ari and Maci hand them walking to the truck.

They got in while I talked wit da gang. "If shit get serious everybody going to the safe house. I need eyes to the streets to find out who this was." They nodded.

"I need security with them everywhere they go, that's if I even want them outta the house anyway." I told Big Foe before hopping in the truck.

I huffed and threw my head back. 45 minutes we was back at the house.

I picked Maci up since she was sleep and carried her to her room. I kissed her forehead and walked to my room.

"What the hell was that Kentrell?" Ari questioned when I came in. "Huh?! You scared us."

"Listen that wasn't me." I sighed. I went and got my medicine out the cabinet and turned to her. "I got IED."

She look confused so I continued. "It means Intermitted Explosive Disorder. I got really bad anger problems to where I black out, eyes change color, voice get deeper, I'm just.. just another person. That's were Top come in, he's my other personality. He ruthless, aggressive, and just don't care. He hurt everybody except the one that he love or care about. That's why Ian spazz on you or Maci. She got it too but probably can't remember that just yet." I finished and waited for her to say something, she didn't.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, Ian mean to. If you wanna l-leave I understand." My voice cracked as I got teary eyed. I put my head down.

I felt her lift my head up. "Ian never leaving you DeSean. You don't ask to have this, it's not your fault. Alright she's not scared of you, that little girl loves you. Your not a bad person everybody makes mistakes." I let a tear slip and she wiped it smiling.

"I love you Ariana."

"I love you too, Kentrell." She kissed me.

"Forever?"

"And always for eternity love."

This is where I need to be

Well that's the end of this chapter.
How y'all like it all far? Things are getting spicy 🌶

Remember there's always a calm before the storm🤫

COMMENT and VOTE!!!!