The Family💯

Maci POV
The next day
3:47

I woke up a little late I guess tired from all that shopping yesterday.I heard a lot of people talking from downstate so I got ready.

I put this on and went downstairs

I put this on and went downstairs.^

I got to the last step and everybody stopped what they was doing and looked at me. It made me uncomfortable so I ran to Kentrell and hid behind him.

"Y'all stop staring at her, the fuck." He snapped looking at them." But everybody this my daughter Maci."

They just waved."Hey baby. I'm Sherhonda, kentrell mama but you can call me momo." I just smiled at her.

"This yo uncle Ken and aunt Teelee.These my babymommas and our kids. Nisha and Draco( Kayden), Nia and TayTay(Taylin), Star and K3( Kamiri), then Jania and Kacey." He introduced me.

"So these my little brothers, right?" I asked. "Yuh." "Aww they so cute"

"You hungry assum?" He asked me. "Yea, very!" "It's some food in the kitchen, cmon." He waved me over.

We walked in the kitchen and he fixed me a plate with ribs, bake beans, and a hot dog.

"Thank you Kentrell." I said. He kinda looked sad when I said his name but he covered it up. He just nodded and walked to his room.

I kinda feel bad but if I'm not ready he has to respect that and be patient, right?

I ate my food and played with my brothers for a little bit and went in my room. On my way there I stopped to talk to kentrell.

I knocked on his door."Knock, Knock!" and walked in to sit on his bed.

"Hey I'm sorry if I made you feel bad about not calling you dad." I spoke with my head down. He came and sat by me and lifted my chin up," Hey if you're not ready I have to respect that, Imma just bare with okay.?" I said okay back.

"Go get some sleep babygirl." He told me. "Okay." I smiled at him.

I walked in my room and took a shower. Then watched All American on Netflix until I feel asleep.

New day tomorrow..........
------------------

PEACE OUT GANG!!
Stay tuned for more chapters.
Queen Slimeretta checking out..