Games😂😂

Don't he look so fine. Sunlight was doing him good.🥰🥰

Maci POV
3 weeks later
November 13,2020

Today was a chill day but I feel like causing trouble. Most of the family was at our house so we can spend more time together.

I decided I wanted to do pranks for my YouTube channel I made a few days ago.

"So wassup Maci Gang. Today imma be pranking my family members with the missing prank. I already got cameras set up around the house. I also got my uncle three, boomer, ken, and jay in on it with me. Imma be watching everything from a secret room that I found where I got TVs set up to watch everything. So LETS GO!!" I whisper- yelled in the camera.

I walked downstairs and said hey to everybody. I gave them the signal and the prank started.

I texted the group chat with them and told them what to do.

🥶Prank😂Gang🥶
Me: So imma tell my daddy I'm finna go outside them imma go through the back door where everything is to watch.

Ken💚: imma be looking for you and start asking trell where you at to make him panic assum

Uncle BoomBox😈: Them imma not help to make it seem like I don't care or I think you just playing

Me: Yea that's good

Uncle 33😎: I guess imma be helping him but I'm still in on it but keep it close. The gate gone be open to make it look more real

Me: 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

" It's hot. Papa come take my flick." I walked outside with him behind him.

I posed then he took it. He handed me my phone again. " Which one should I chose?" I asked him.

"Umm... that one."He pointed to the cutest one surprisingly.

" I'm finna post it. Imma be in there in a sec." I told him and he nodded, and walked back in the house.

Me: Plan in action NOW!!read: 3:57

read: 3:57

I snuck to the back of the house and thru the door. I looked too see if anybody was looking and ran to my secret room and locked the door. I accidentally knocked a picture down on the floor.

Thank God this room soundproof . Now all I have to do is watch my plan act out and laugh at these dummies reaction.
Meanwhile........

Ken POV

I watched Maci and Kentrell go outside to take her picture and he came back in.

She texted us to start the prank.
We looked at each other and nodded.

Me and jay got up walking around looking like we was searching for sum. I was doing that until I got Trell to notice us doing it.

" Say watchu looking fa slime?" He asked us. " Fa Maci she got my charger." I responded.

" She got her own charger. What she need your f-." He stopped mid sentence like he realized something and ran out the door catching everybody attention.

I ran after him outside with the others. He was looking around everywhere.

" What's wrong dude?" Montana asked Trell.

" She- she told me to take her picture and she was gone come back in after she posted it. She never came back in bruh."

" Nobody seen her since then?" I asked everybody. They all shook their heads.

" Y'all need to be looking then cause I don't find her or sum bad happened to her IMMA PAINT THE CITY RED ON GAWD!" Trell yelled the last part.

20 minutes past and they still couldn't find her.

"Maci did this the other day and hid from me like a whole hour. I think she playing top." Boomer shrugged.

" BRUH SHE NOT PLAYING SHE NEVER CAME BACK INSIDE AND THE GATE IS FUCKING HALFWAY OPEN DUDE!" He screamed back.

" I need a blunt." KD muttered and walked away.

On Maci End....
" Y'all my daddy is livid." I laughed at the camera.

I watched some more. " Imma go out in a minute cause y'all don't know him like I do. He finna go crazy if he don't find me 5 seconds." I spoke.

Back to Ken....

" Bruh we still ain't find her yet." Beenie told Trell in the corner.

" FUUUUCK!" He punched the wall. He turned around and everybody saw his eyes turn pitch black and his veins pop out.

" Oh shit, He Top now." Joe and Baba mumbled in unsion.

Back to Maci....
" Okay sum something just happens that imma later block out for personal reasons. But that's my cue to come out." I told my camera.

I turned my camera off and snuck back to the front and out the gate. I made it seem like I was walking.

I opened the door and all attention was on me. I scrunched my face up.

" What's wrong with y'all?" I asked them.

Momo ran up and hugged me tight. " Girl we thought you went missing. Had yo daddy going crazy in here." She told me.

" I just went down the road to the bad kids house to help film a YouTube video with them."I spoke.

" So you wasn't missing. At all?" Joe asked me. I shook my head and started laughing.

They looked at me crazy. I grabbed the main camera form the corner that caught everything.

"ITS WAS A PRANK!" Me, three, ken, and jay yelled together and busted out laughing.

Me daddy stormed upstairs and slammed his door. I made the yiked face and did the outro.

" Well it was successful but I made papa bear mad so imma check on him. Make sure y'all subscribe, vote, and comment. More content coming soon. PEACE OUT MACI GANG!" I Thurber the camera off.

" You better go check on you daddy huh." Baba told me. I walked upstairs to his room and walked in to sit by him.

It was quiet until he spoke. " Why? I thought somebody took you assum mane." He spoke with his voice cracking.

" Papa I'm sorry. It was just a prank for my new YouTube channel. I saw what happened dot you too." I told him.

" Yea I turned to Top. Ian want too cause he a dangerous person, but it's okay you was just playing. Just don't play like that." I nodded and hugged him then layed down.

" Lets watch a movie." I suggested. He nodded and put on The flash on Netflix. We was on the 5 episode when he was dozing off.

I pulled the covers over us and whispered his ear. " I love you forever..."

" And always." He finishes and kissed my forehead. With that we went to sleep peacefully.
------------------

PEACE OUT GANG!!✌🏾✌🏾
Vote vote vote vote
Comment comment comment

More coming soon. It only gets better form here😎