Meeting him👋🏾

Hi, my name is Maci Alice Carter. I'm 12 years old and my birthday is October 20, 2007.
I'm currently in a group home because my mom and little brother passed in a car crash. That was the day my whole world came crashing down, November 17, 2016.
I've been on my own since. I just want a family who loved my like they did. Hey, enough about me y'all will figure out a lot later.But back to the real world.
------------------
Maci POV
September 28,2020
1:36 pm
"Today one of you may get adopted so dress to impress!" Our group home leader, Ms.Jones, yelled.

See I've been here almost 4 years so I don't really have hope in getting adopted but I feel different today. I get dressed in a black Nike shirt, short Nike shorts, and my all white forces.
I go downstairs and wait in a corner by myself looking out the window, thinking about life. I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even realize someone was talking to me. I turned around and seen the NBA YOUNGBOY in my face.
------------------
Kentrell POV
Same day
12:50 pm
Wassam no need to introduce myself, pretty sure you know who I am. Today I wanted to adopt a lil girl, I been wanting a daughter for as long as I can remember. I just feel like she'll make me a better person, blood or not.

"Aye how y'all feel about me adopting a lil girl today?" I asked gang who was all sitting around the living room.

Once I said that they all turned to look at me."I mean you sure about that?" Asked Montana

"I mean yeah I feel like I been wanting one for so long and these hoes can't give me one so why not, plus I wanna go through the experience."

"So when we going to get my lil niece then!?" Ben said
"OUR!" The rest of the gang said in union.

"Let's go now" I said. We all loaded up in the sprinter van and went to the home.

30 minutes later we at the group home and we walked in. All the kids was swarming up asking question.

But this one girl stood out to me she was alone in a corner thinking. So caught up she didn't even know I was talking to her.

"Hey what's yo name pretty girl?"I asked her

No response

So I tapped her and she turned around. She didn't even look fazed to see me.

"I said what's yo name pretty girl?" I repeated
"It's Maci Carter" she said in a low soft voice

" Well how would you like if I adopted you Maci?"

"You would adopt me?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

"Yea so you need to get all yo stuff packed up." I said

She hopped up so fast and ran up them stairs, you would though she was the flash. I'm just thinking," Damn I really finna have a daughter." That made me smile like a lil boy.

She came back downstairs with all her belongings and headed to the office. We signed all the papers and left. Soon as we was on the sprinter we asked her questions.

" Tell is about yourself" KD said

"Well my name is Maci A. Carter. Im twelve years old. My birthday is October 20th. I love food, singing, listening to music, and dressing up.
I have anger issues to the point where my eyes will change colors.I can drive and shoot. I don't take disrespect lightly, so don't do it unless you wanna get beat up. My favorite colors are green, white, and light pink." She said

"Well at least you and YB got some things in common like anger issues and the eye change, same birthday, green as a favorite color, and lastly shooting." Ben said while laughing.

"I guess." she said shrugging her shoulders with a cracked smile.

"But aye what's the A in yo name stand fa?" Beenie questioned.

" Alice." She said. Everybody got silent and turned to look at me when she said that because it was my momo name.

Maci looked at me too and asked what was wrong. I said," That was my momo name she died sum years ago.

" Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad." She said with her head down.

I picked it back up and gave her small smile and said it was okay.
"We on the way to mall to shop for you too" Ben said from the back.

She just nodded and looked out the window. I could see all the pain and hurt in her eyes. We'll learn more about her tomorrow. We went to the mall with my security and bought whatever she wanted then headed home. I showed her here room and everybody chilled and fell asleep.
----

PEACE OUT GANG!!!
Stay tuned and vote and comment more content on the way.🤪🤪