2. Scientists' House

"Okay, enough making me guilty about vacation, Katy."

"Sorry, dear. Well, can you please guide me to where I have to drop you next?" Katy asked Agent 21 by driving the van.

"Yeah! I'll share the information with the navigator of this van", saying that, Agent 21 set her watch to share the data. "Okay, Mammy. Locate scientists' Derick and Dexter's house and share the data to the van's software." It searched within a sec and shared.

"Mammy?", Katy surprised to hear.

"Hello! Agent 21. I am ready to lead you to scientists' Derick and Dexter's house." Said the lady on the van's navigation screen and showed the map.

"Thank you, Mammy", She smiled at Katy and said, "That's my watch". 

"Stupid Micky weird creations.(mumblied) Already, let's go", Katy followed the navigation. And Agent 21 started gazing outside of the window.

The rain was off but still chilling out. Agent 21 lost in thoughts regarding the case. She was a bit close person to those scientists when they had given service to their agency long before. Even they had helped her to sort out one of her cases. After the contract service to their agency also had in touch with her. They used to treat her like their kid. The sad thing is she went on a case when they were dead two months ago. And their only relative was their nephew, James went missing for the last few weeks after he filed this case.

"Need to know where is he? And what happened to them?"

"Sweetheart? Hellowww?" Katy places her hand on Agent 21.

"Hmm?" She turned and looked at Katy.

"We're at our destination, dear".

"Thanks again, Katy", Agent 21 smiled at her

"It's my duty, Agent 21," Katy replied.

When they were observing that place, a bit far from the bushes, one of the cops, who had been guarding the house showed up right behind them all of a sudden.

"Agent 21?"

"Hands up", Katy had taken out her gun and points at that cop.

"No, no, wait", he raised his hand as surrendering and explained, "I am sorry. I am not intended to frighten you all of a sudden. With the word of commander, I came to pass the information."

"Okay, down your gun, Katy", Agent 21 insisted on Katy. Katy obeyed her words but lost herself looking at his charm.

"I am David, David Jones", He shook his hands with Agent 21. "A former agent's son like you, mam. I am the one, who handover that satellite phone earlier, which I have found it under the bushes in their backyard. Hope it had aided by now."

"Yeah! Thanks", Agent 21 thanked him.

"Hi! This is Katy, I am an agent's agent", Katy offered her hand with blushing cheeks.

David shook hers too and came to the point. "This is my spare dress and ID card, helps you enter inside." Agent 21 took those and put on the clothes. "Here is the route map of this house", he showed a blueprint. Agent 21 scanned it with her watch. "This is our half an hour supper time. Already few had completed their food. You have to reach the secret lab to collect the clues. Till then, I'll be waiting here, mam."

"Secret lab, Secret door, definitely in the library like in movies", Katy smartly hunched to show-off in front of David.

"Come on, Katy. It's not a movie, ok? And, so far I've learnt, the lab was burnt out with the short circuit, right?" Agent 21 raised a question.

"Yes! Mam. But there is another secret lab inside. It's hard to reach there. No one knows about it, except me for now."

"Then, how do you know?" Agent 21 questioned him straight.

"Oh! That? One day when I was peeing in the backyard, I found the satellite phone, and next to that, a wooden door led me to the basement of the house. There I encountered another door. Maybe the secret lab, I guess. But when I was entered, it was a way of mirrors. I couldn't puzzle out and however returned. Later I've approached your commander with my father's help."

"How do you know it is the secret lab?" Agent 21 again interrogated.

"It was mentioned in their diary a little bit. Everyone thought as someone missed that page intensionally but cleverly managed to not get noticed by anyone. Here it is", he gave that paper.

"Oh! So that intensional person is you? Great job", Katy admired him.

"Good, David. But It's half-torn...?" Agent 21 showed her curiosity.

"Yes! Mam. I don't know about the remaining half."

Then came the 'Tik tik' sound from the watch and showed the view on it's screen. "Found the lab it seems, guys. Now, I'll take care of it", Agent 21 got ready to move inside as David.

"Best of luck, mam", David wished her. When he was wishing, she recorded his voice in her watch.

"What's you doing?" Katy asked her.

"Modulating David's voice to execute in my words", with a smirk, finally kept voice changing device behind her ear and rushed to the house.

"Like earlier James voice? Wow! Cool. I can't hold myself appreciating our Chatty Micky mouse regarding his new updated watch", Katy admired his piece of work.

"In a sec you'll praise him and the very next sec you'll curse him. Only God knows your craziness." Agent 21 rolled her eyes while moving and went off.

" Agent 21 rolled her eyes while moving and went off

"This house is in 'T' shape. Need to reach backyard from sideway", muttering herself, Agent 21 covered her face with the cap and turned right side.

Then called her by their head cop, "Hey! You? Who are you? Come here". Agent 21 hadn't noticed his voice and was continuing her walk.

"Hey? Our Head is calling you, man," another cop, who was a little close to her, alerted by putting on the torch on her body. Then she ceased herself and turned her head slowly. He was walking towards her.

"Oh! No, he is coming straight away to me. How to escape, now?"