10. Operation Restricted Area

"As a response to his serious question, I told a half-truth."

"What?" Kate dropped ice cream in her hand out of shock. "Seriously?" Walked to Agent 21.

"Yeah! But don't worry."

"But, Why?"

"I thought for a sec, he knew something crucial to us", Agent 21 replied.

"Tell me in detail that half-truth. Pin to pin", Kate asked curiously while walking towards a school along with Agent 21, behind Harry. 

"Okay, listen. I replied as such......

15 minutes ago.....

"You're straightforward to speak, right? Please", Harry insisted.

With a bit of hesitation, "Ahh... Yeah! I.....I came to... unveil the secret truth of FFF's... research..."

"Illegal research?" Harry posed the question.

"Yeah! Exactly", she answered strongly."

"Did he find we're spies and on a secret mission?" Kate questioned with wide eyes.

"Shhh..... Speak low. He doesn't know yet about our profession. He still believes we're journalists but on the FFF's secret mission. That's all."

"Ok, ok. Then why are we entering inside a school right now?"

"Well! He got convinced by my explanation and agreed to take us to his friend, Ryan, who is a teacher in this school." She answered with a glare.

"Alright, I pose no more questions. Zip on", Kate said along with the action.

Once they stepped inside Ryan's cabin, Harris introduced them both to Ryan.

"Long time no see you, Harry", Ryan happily greeted them and offered seats to them.

"How are you doing, Ryan?" Harry asked him after being seated.

"Yeah! fine for now. Haha! How may I help you?"

"Uh! These are my friends. They came to seek some information from you."

"Hello! Mr. Ryan. This is Bessy Watson, a journalist and she is Candy, my assistant." Agent 21 was introduced to him.

"Hello! Sir", Kate also greeted him with a smile.

"Don't get startled, Ryan. But I know you want to seek revenge." Harris initiated the conversation.

With a shrug, Ryan questioned, "What revenge are you talking about?"

"Please, Ryan. Help them to wrap out the FFF company."

"Haha! Harry, it's a long back story. Why...."

"I know, you don't want to involve in this loop anymore. But I really mean what I'm speaking. I know how you suffered that day when my father and I joined you in the hospital."

"Harry! I'm sorry. I don't want to lose anymore," he symbolically showed his half leg. Agent 21 and Kate were surprised to see him. 

"This not my friend Ryan back then."

"Harry!" 

"You even didn't file any case no matter how many times I insisted. At least help now for us. Just provide us the details...."

"Harry! You know that they burnt the evidence along with my leg", Ryan gulped and closed his eyes with a sign. "Please, don't force me."

"Excuse me! Please tell me what happened back then?" Bessy asked them softly and Kate also nodded in her agreement out of curiosity.