13. Champider

"Wait, Dad. Please...," Harry started pleading his father while holding the cell bars at the police station. Agent 21, who was standing next to Harry, walked back and sat down leaning to the wall. "Don't waste your time and energy," Agent 21 suggested to him to be cool.

"Uncle Steve! Please, at least you tell him to release us."

"Yes! Your son is not there next to her in that scene, right?" Steve asked.

"Whatever, I don't care. He deserves for what he did. To get the proofs for their channel rating, one has to risk their life. Let him risk and learn a lesson now, at least." Speaking it loudly, Peter walked out.

Along with Steve, the other three cops, who were in that room, also stood helpless for his words. Then, Harry, with a deep sign, turned back and reached Agent 21.

"Stop worrying, you will age quicker."

"Stop kidding me, Bessy. You don't know my dad." Saying as such, he sat next to her leaning to the wall. "Is your Chamider safe?"

"Yeah! Absolutely. It went to sleep mode to save it's battery," she lifted her eyebrow and questioned him, "Why?"

"While we were busy shooting the bullets..." When he was talking to Agent 21, a call interrupted him.

"Can I get back my lenses?" She asked.

"Sure, why not?" Telling that, he returned her lenses.

She started communicating through it. "Hey! Micky."

"That was a fantastic escape, Agent 21. I couldn't stop myself from appreciating you. What a close call. If it's not for you, I would be dead back then. When you passed the command to Chamider to leak the elements of Sulfur and other flammable substances, I was very curious to know how it ended? Of course, half credit goes to me," Micky smiled and set right his spects. "By the God's grace, I passed you the way out to escape at such emergency moment."

Agent 21 signed and questioned him, "Enough with your chat. I did my homework and saved it in my watch before I gave the lenses to Harry. Now, cut it and save it for later. First of all, tell me about everyone's condition. And what about the pendrive? Shall we move to the next level?"

"Wait, wait, calm down, easy. I'm not capable of taking your questioning bullets. Just now, I arrived here. All got treated in time. And they are unconscious and resting now. About the pendrive... (he signed) we got manipulated. It's a fowl thing. Movie files were found."

"What? Nothing useful in the pendrive?"

Hearing her words, Harry replied, "I think, if you consider, I have the evidence where the scene which I recorded."

"It's lame," Agent 21 commented.

"No, we can't consider it's lame. We may get at least any clue to expose them," Micky said his opinion.

"Never, but... Fine, where is it?"

"Chamider," he spelled.

"Chamider? I told you that it's in sleep mode." She said in a bit serious.

"I kept inside it," he replied.

"Seriously?"

Micky reacted immediately, "Cool, he is smart. Wait, but why did I miss that?"

"How do you know..." When Agent 21 was about to interrogate Harry, he spelled out the truth. " Back at the scene, while we were busy shooting the bullets, Chamider in order to escape from two bullets at a time, it jumped and unexpectedly got a great hit from the wall and fell on the floor reversed. For a few seconds..."