14. Unveiling the Proofs

"Sir! Informer David, online," a man informed the commander.

"Which team?" Commander asked with his deep voice standing in his cabin, observing the screen along with other technical team workers, who were busy with their work.

"Agent 21," that man replied.

"Connect with me," the commander gave a signal to a lady who was next to him working on her PC. He started communicating through his Bluetooth bud. "David!"

"Sir, with your command, I rescued the victims. But Agent 21 was kept behind the cell bars."

"Save your team members at any cost and report me." He passed his order.

"You want me to join their team, sir?"

"Follow my command," he insisted on David.

"Sir! Our Agent 134 team shut down the criminals. They're waiting for your word." Another woman from that room informed him.

"Go on," he cheered David and cut his signal.

Immediately, David contacted the local persons who were against FFF. He then went to the police station and aided Agent 21 and his childhood friend Harris.

"What the hell is happening?" Worthington became mad at everyone. He ordered all of his men to search thoroughly the whole island immediately. He strictly commanded them at least to bring the persons who helped Agent 21.

Meanwhile, Micky arranged a safe place that was Maddy's father's guesthouse. Also, he landed himself there to rescue his teammates. David and Micky combined and shared their further progress in the case. There, Micky provided the treatment for James, Felcy, and Kate, and here, David dealt with the persons involved in this case. With Kate's opinion, David met Nancy and requested to help Ferd to be out.

When Nancy entered as Ruby, Ferd's mother, Mercy, recognized her. Yet she helped her to take Ferd out because she knew about her husband's anger. Since.  no one dares look deeply at the ladies of their family. The guards were also misled, just like how Agent 21 easily stepped inside the factory like Ruby's mother, Jennifer previously. Moreover, they believed because Mrs. Worthington continued her calling Ruby.

Meanwhile, in the driver's attire, David, who entered with Ruby, left the parking lot while acting as if the signals were weak to talk on a phone call. After reaching the backyard, he observed a few guards insulting a servant. He took that advantage and knocked them down instantly. One among the guards saw that from a distance and alerted the remaining. That servant agreed not to spell out the situation there. Yet everyone hurried to catch him.

Soon after Nancy and Ferd got down, David threw smoky cans everywhere near the parking lot, which led to the entering gate. They soon hopped in the car and shut their windows to not allow the smoke. David thought to break the gate, but at the exact time, the electric gate automatically opened for Mr. Walter. That scene also became a plus for their escape easily.

After a small chase, with a local ice cream seller's help, he sent Nancy and Ferd safely in his van as usual and changed his car attire into a cab when he entered a tunnel. Then his brain stroke of Harry. He went there at jet speed to help his friend as well. After dropping everyone safely, he reported commander. Then, the commander came to the line and conversed with Agent 21.

In a towering rage, "A beast with no use is nothing but prey," Worthington walked while rebuking Mr. Walter and gave him a nice slap on his face.

"Boss!..." When Walter was surprised and about to say something.
"Shut your mouth. Otherwise, I will sue it." He became more furious. "They logged in to our hotel and came in front of you. What did you do? Got a slap like you got one earlier. And even got me one indirectly by letting them create a fire accident in our lab. Shame on you. No, no, no.... shame on myself to have this dimwitted dumb people around me." With frowning, "Is this our island or theirs?" How can they escape from our prison? How did they break into my house and kidnap my son? Have you focused enough on catching them? Since it's night, everyone has become blind. Or wantedly turned a blind eye?"