9. Weirdly Strange

"What the hell did you see? Say something. I'm going crazy, babe. "

"I...Kate..." When Jenny (Agent 21) responded back to Kate, a few men who were working outside around the mermaid-like persons, covered them. Jenny couldn't see any clear picture then. Right at the same time, a strange man approached her from nowhere. Jenny, who was already in shock, got startled by seeing him all of a sudden. He took her arm and put a piece of paper and feebly spelled out, "Help me...with a favor, Agent 21." She observed him a bit close and was astonished again. "You? Ja...James?"

"James?" Kate also got a shock. 

"What happened to you? You're injured." Jenny concerned him. He totally looked like some mad guy on the streets with grown hair and torn clothes besides his wounds.

"I need...to escape. Catch you later. Sorry... for leaving you...puzzled for now." 

"But...wait..."

He ran from there. A group of people chased him.

"My God! James met you. All of a sudden, he appeared from nowhere. How strange?"

"Weird," Jenny replied, watching the folded note which was handed over by James.

"What?"

"This is the second time he mentioned the secret lab," Jenny talked out.

"What? Again, about Secret Lab? What does it mean?" Kate posed the question out of annoyance.

"We missed understanding it exactly, Kate. He wants us to reach FFF's Secret lab, " spoke out by unfolding the paper piece clearly.

"Oh! That means he knows that one day, someone looks through the clue that he left. And we simply wasted our time at Scientists' house and ended up with empty hands."

"Enough with this place. I have to know where this secret lab locates now", she started looking around and activated her eye lenses to scan her surroundings. Then came Walter suddenly. "Jenny Daarrrlliinnggggg!!!!!!" Jenny stood still for a second after hearing him. "Darling! How long are you waiting for me? Did you send our daughter with Ferdinand?" He put his arm on her shoulders and dragged her to hug. Since her hair covered her face, he hadn't noticed her so far.

"Creepy.....Uhhhhh..." Jenny thought.

"Let's go inside my cabin," he took her inside, and his men remained outside the cabin. Once after entering the cabin, he started talking all the bullshit stuff and kept a strong wine bottle on the table in front of her, and made her sit.

"Darling?" Jenny started the conversation with him, avoiding eye contact for now. "All day, you talk about routine stuff." She rose from her seat and walked gracefully to get two glasses to drink. While pouring the wine, "Why don't we discuss... your work in this factory?" offered a wine glass to him. He drank it without any doubt. She, too, had a sip from the other glass. "Why asking about my work this instant? He asked her.  

"Nothing, just to increase my knowledge about my sweetheart," she re-filled his glass again. He drank it, too, in a gulp. "Are you okay, dear?" she checked him. He felt drowsy all of a sudden. "What's this? I can hold strong for the alcohol. What's wrong with me today?" He shook his head vigorously to get rid of his drowsiness.

"Did you mix Micky's special truth pill for him?" Kate questioned.

"Now, he will open up hiding nothing and later forget everything."

"Amazing move. Go on, "Kate encouraged.

"Walter darling?" She climbed on the table and sat in front of Walter's seat and started interrogation. "Where is the secret lab?"