11. Caught up almost

When the security guy placed his hand seriously on Kate, she pushed his arm and dragged his arm back twisted. There came another one to punch her. Agent 21 jumped on him, and he fell down.

"Nice kick," Kate appreciated with a wink.

"Watch out," Agent 21 alerted her.

"You too," She advised back while holding an attacking person behind her.

Meanwhile, "WAIT", Ferd appeared and shouted suddenly. "Don't attack them."

"Why is he helping us?" Agent 21 expresses her suspension with Kate.

"Yeah! I too thinking exactly," Kate replied.

"Sir? Why?" Gave a pause. "They're stalking....." One of the security people said to him.

"No...Actually,...I only commanded them to do so." For his answer, everyone fell in the confusion for a while. "Why are you suspecting me? I want to test their ability...because I...hired them as my bodyguards. Indeed they're succeeded, hahaha!" Ferd gave a fake laugh and gulped.

"What's wrong with him?" Kate mumbled.

"Why only today is everyone craving to enter inside their grave?" Agent 21 muttered and gazed at Harry.

Meanwhile, "Since your safety is in our boss' hands, we don't have any information about your new bodyguards. Why should we believe you?" Walter's man became serious and ordered his men to attack them. 

"Poor guy," Kate pitied him and resumed their brawl.

When they were busy fighting with the security, Harry was busy escaping from their hands wisely. And Ferd remained helpless. The injured Walter's man alarmed everyone.

"Here is clear," Kate assured.

"Let's rush inside quickly," Agent 21 insisted.

When they broke down inside the Research center, "Why did you help us?" Agent 21 asked Ferd.

"I saw you with my girlfriend a few hours ago," Ferd answered.

"Who? Ruby?" Kate questioned.

"No...hell," he got irritated. "Sorry. Well, with Nancy," he replied in a low voice.

"So you thought we were her well-wishers and you tried to rescue us," Agent 21 hunched while observing the surroundings.

"What? You're not her well-wishers? Then why did she wave at you with a full of beam on her lips?" He was lost in Nancy's thoughts.

Harry came across CC cams and raised a question. "You rocked actually hacking their system and knelt them on the ground. But..... may ask a question? What about the CC cams?"

"Silly, guy," Kate smirked.

"What?" He was perplexed.

"Look! Mister. Please let us do our business and you do yours." Agent 21 suggested him.

"It's not our cup of tea, but it's a piece of cake for it," Kate responded to his question.

"Wh...Whom?" He asked curiously. Ferd also eagerly heard. 

Champider softly landed on Agent's hand. "Good job, Cham," Agent 21 praised it.

"Wow! An insert robo," He was surprised. 

"Cool", Ferd smiled.

"Don't be surprised just for its looks. It has the ability of a chameleon and spider. What are you thinking? We hacked their security system successfully within seconds only because we halted there at the entrance for nothing. No, that time was utilized wisely to operate Chamider. And it proved its ability to insert bugs into their system. In fact, it can do..."